Good folding bath shower screen?

9 replies
Found 3rd Aug 2016
I'm looking for a folding bath screen that folds away against the wall as we have a small bathroom. I would ideally like a frame-less type but struggling to find many. Most importantly it needs to be watertight, so any recommendations would be great. Many thanks in advance for any suggestions

8 Comments

B&Q sells them but I haven't seen ones without the frames. Especially as they need to fold, they need a frame to support the constant movement of folding backwards and forwards.

Don't you mean a curtain?

diy.com/dep…prd

I have an old version of this and would recommend it although I wouldn't pay anywhere near that much for it. It isn't frameless though.

Original Poster

Thanks for the responses. Although the bottom two both look very good I need it to fold right back to the wall and I think they both have a fixed panel? adhakarzf thanks for your recommendation, always good to know when something is tried and tested. Maybe what I want doesn't exist!

shropshirelass51

Thanks for the responses. Although the bottom two both look very good I … Thanks for the responses. Although the bottom two both look very good I need it to fold right back to the wall and I think they both have a fixed panel? adhakarzf thanks for your recommendation, always good to know when something is tried and tested. Maybe what I want doesn't exist!

​the one that I linked to we fold back against the wall as my sink is right next to the bath so we can't have a conventional door. pain to keep clean though. You fold the 4 panels on to each other and then push the whole thing against either wall or keep just on the bath edge but folded up.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247554
    2. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1217
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769184
    4. 5am gym crew20137

See more discussions