Good food idea? supermarket pizza with dip

Found 4th Nov 2012
Would it not be a good idea if one of the supermarket frozen/fresh pizza brands came with a dip like Dominos?

the garlic and herb dip is probably the main reason I buy Dominos and tired of paying so much
Community Updates
MiscBBCFoodPizza
16 Comments
sherg

Because It's so much easier to steal from supermarkets?

yes sherg thats right
I dislike your Avi, just off the fact you are copying me
Go back to being a Whale!
Asda have just this very thing in their new chosen by you range, got some the other day, meat feast with a bbq dip, spicy meatball with a garlic and herb, and there was another, try looking harder.
Edited by: "dbhoy" 4th Nov 2012
dbhoy

Asda have just this very thing in their new chosen by you range, got some … Asda have just this very thing in their new chosen by you range, got some the other day, meat frast with a bbq dip, spicy meatball with a garlic and herb, and there was another, try looking harder.

I dont shop at disASDA
Orcinus_orca

I dont shop at disASDA

Well that's not the point, you said supermarkets, not any other supermarket than Asda, they have what you think is a good idea, that's what you wanted.
I agree with op. that garlic n herb dip from dominos is awesome.
dbhoy

Well that's not the point, you said supermarkets, not any other … Well that's not the point, you said supermarkets, not any other supermarket than Asda, they have what you think is a good idea, that's what you wanted.

Asda do not count
Why don't you just buy the dip in bulk from Dominos next time you buy a pizza from there? They have long best before dates, this is what I did as their garlic and herb dip is immense.
You can buy dips separately from the pizza. Crazy, but might just work.
get the dip from dominos and the pizza from the supermarket. problem sorted.
thats what i do..
try making your own dip there must be a decent recipe out there somewhere!
Wow,genius.
Sainsburys do a lovely pepperoni pizza with a dip, it's a tear and share one.
Why do you always post pizza threads, is that all you think about?
steve01980

Sainsburys do a lovely pepperoni pizza with a dip, it's a tear and share … Sainsburys do a lovely pepperoni pizza with a dip, it's a tear and share one.

yup, however it is very spicy and very expensive. £4.50 for a 10" pizza is a bit of a rip off...
I love pizza but I can't find any I really like from the supermarket. About 10 - 15 years ago ASDA had the most amazing pizza, you could get them made up fresh and they were delicious. ASDA still has a pizza counter but now they use extremely cheap ingredients so they're not edible IMO. As for dips I don't really like any, the only one I actually like is the pizza sauce from Papa John's, it amazes me other chains don't offer their base sauce as an option.

Supermarket pizzas all have the same issues:

. Not enough cheese
. Cheap, greasy meat
. Soggy base
. Bland sauce
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions