Groups
    EXPIRED

Good furniture deals

I'm looking for a bedroom set of furniture. Wardrobe, Cabinet, Bedside tables etc. (don't need a bed)

My budget is about £600 - £700

Obviously Argos do loads of furniture in the price range, but I've bought from there in the past and it's been a bit hit and miss.

I've come accross Empire Stores who have a 20% off code at the moment and 7% quidco. They sell a product called "consort furniture", has anybody purchased furniture from these guys before?

It comes preassembled which I like the sound of, but it's made out of foil covered MDF - which sounds a bit ****.

Would the quality be the same or worse than Argos?

Would it be better to go some place like IKEA?

2 Comments

ikea would be better if you cna get there and stuff (i cant but cant wait for there delivery to get around me) Otherwise wilkinsons had some good cheap furniture. Also my QD store have some pure wood furniture and very reasonable too. all depends on what you want o get to match bed frame etc..

loulou1981

ikea would be better if you cna get there and stuff (i cant but cant wait … ikea would be better if you cna get there and stuff (i cant but cant wait for there delivery to get around me) Otherwise wilkinsons had some good cheap furniture. Also my QD store have some pure wood furniture and very reasonable too. all depends on what you want o get to match bed frame etc..

Your QD store, pure wood furniture...

Could you please give more details. I may be interested too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private55
      2. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions