Expired

Good gaming laptops on a payment plan?

Found 29th Mar 2014
I need a new laptop, a gaming one, I'm not that brilliant with specs etc. It needs to be a laptop rather than a desktop as I'm away from home a lot. So, any websites to get good gaming laptops with payment plans would be greatly appreciated!
Community Updates
AskLaptop
7 Comments
Don't use a store payment plan. They have all sorts of hidden charges and can be expensive if you miss a payment. Always take a loan from a bank, it's pretty much always the cheapest option.

If you are willing to spend a lot of money, go for the new Razer Blade
The proper solution to your issue is get a 0% interest free on purchases credit card

moneysupermarket.com/cre…ASE

Then find a laptop you want to buy and put it on the card. So long as you pay it off more than the minimum payment each month and it's all cleared before the 0% ends there will be nothing to pay at all.

However your question is so ambiguous that no one could possibly answer with any certainty.

hotukdeals.com/sea…top

If you want to help yourself to some answers I'd suggest you provide a bit more information than a 'gaming laptop'.

- Screen size you are looking for (travelling a lot suggests that 17inch behemoths are out but you need to clarify)
- Hard disk space, do you require/want an SSD drive
- what games do you plan to play
- do you have a maximum weight you'd like to look at
- do you want 1080 screen resolution or are lower figures acceptable. Do you want a well rated screen or are you less fussy on that
- Budget is rather important as I can suggest a couple of 4k and 6k machines if you really want all out.
- additional features you are keen on having or require eg SATA port, HDMI input etc

All the above and any more you can add will allow people to give suggestions which is why I suspect you've had very little in the way of a response so far.
Last year I bought my Alienware for the same reason I need a portable machine as I was away from home a lot.
Alienware
Make sure you talk to the customer support as I got £300 taken of the price of mine and got an upgraded graphics card and screen for free.
I said I was going to order mine from the America website as it worked out a lot cheaper.
I got mine on Finance so all you need is a 10% deposit then 10 months to pay it off. (I paid mine off in 6 months with no issues)

Edited by: "Jason89" 31st Mar 2014

I have been thinking about the credit card, just not sure because it'll be my first time haha..
Yeah I would have write more but I was in a bit of a rush;
-I'm not that fussed on the screen size, but in all honesty the bigger the better.
-As much hard disk space as I can for my budget (up to about £800-£900)
-I plan on playing Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim, Possibly some Battlefield 3 and some newer such as South Park: Stick Of Truth.
-I'm not fussed about weight either.
-1080 would be brilliant if I could given the budget.
-HDMI is always a must and a SATA port would be pretty good too

Astec123

The proper solution to your issue is get a 0% interest free on purchases … The proper solution to your issue is get a 0% interest free on purchases credit cardhttp://www.moneysupermarket.com/credit-cards/purchases/?goal=CC_PURCHASE&goal=CC_PURCHASEThen find a laptop you want to buy and put it on the card. So long as you pay it off more than the minimum payment each month and it's all cleared before the 0% ends there will be nothing to pay at all.However your question is so ambiguous that no one could possibly answer with any certainty.http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?action=search&keywords=laptopIf you want to help yourself to some answers I'd suggest you provide a bit more information than a 'gaming laptop'.- Screen size you are looking for (travelling a lot suggests that 17inch behemoths are out but you need to clarify)- Hard disk space, do you require/want an SSD drive- what games do you plan to play- do you have a maximum weight you'd like to look at- do you want 1080 screen resolution or are lower figures acceptable. Do you want a well rated screen or are you less fussy on that- Budget is rather important as I can suggest a couple of 4k and 6k machines if you really want all out.- additional features you are keen on having or require eg SATA port, HDMI input etcAll the above and any more you can add will allow people to give suggestions which is why I suspect you've had very little in the way of a response so far.

But I will be having a look at some more expensive ones too just in case..

Astec123

The proper solution to your issue is get a 0% interest free on purchases … The proper solution to your issue is get a 0% interest free on purchases credit cardhttp://www.moneysupermarket.com/credit-cards/purchases/?goal=CC_PURCHASE&goal=CC_PURCHASEThen find a laptop you want to buy and put it on the card. So long as you pay it off more than the minimum payment each month and it's all cleared before the 0% ends there will be nothing to pay at all.However your question is so ambiguous that no one could possibly answer with any certainty.http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?action=search&keywords=laptopIf you want to help yourself to some answers I'd suggest you provide a bit more information than a 'gaming laptop'.- Screen size you are looking for (travelling a lot suggests that 17inch behemoths are out but you need to clarify)- Hard disk space, do you require/want an SSD drive- what games do you plan to play- do you have a maximum weight you'd like to look at- do you want 1080 screen resolution or are lower figures acceptable. Do you want a well rated screen or are you less fussy on that- Budget is rather important as I can suggest a couple of 4k and 6k machines if you really want all out.- additional features you are keen on having or require eg SATA port, HDMI input etcAll the above and any more you can add will allow people to give suggestions which is why I suspect you've had very little in the way of a response so far.

Jason89

Last year I bought my Alienware for the same reason I need a portable … Last year I bought my Alienware for the same reason I need a portable machine as I was away from home a lot. AlienwareMake sure you talk to the customer support as I got £300 taken of the price of mine and got an upgraded graphics card and screen for free. I said I was going to order mine from the America website as it worked out a lot cheaper. I got mine on Finance so all you need is a 10% deposit then 10 months to pay it off. (I paid mine off in 6 months with no issues)

Alienware is definitely a good possibility, just not sure about the payment stuff..
TransformerGoat

I have been thinking about the credit card, just not sure because it'll … I have been thinking about the credit card, just not sure because it'll be my first time haha..Yeah I would have write more but I was in a bit of a rush; -I'm not that fussed on the screen size, but in all honesty the bigger the better.-As much hard disk space as I can for my budget (up to about £800-£900)-I plan on playing Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim, Possibly some Battlefield 3 and some newer such as South Park: Stick Of Truth.-I'm not fussed about weight either.-1080 would be brilliant if I could given the budget.-HDMI is always a must and a SATA port would be pretty good too

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=LT-122-MS

light and thin, 17" screen, backlit keyboard, will play all of those games. Like the razor blade only made by MSI ( they have been making some really high quality computer components for years)

I think overclockers do pay plans with low intro finance rates but also I think there are punishments to pay off early and stinging final rates (Thats actually a total assumption)

personal loan rates from banks are really low these days with the base rate being held as it is.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants