Groups

Good gaming magazines?

I was thinking of buying a subscription to a gaming magazine, can anyone suggest a good one?

I have a PS3 and a 360 so a multi-format mag might be the best. I was thinking maybe Edge as Gamesmaster looks like its aimed at younger people - i was looking for something aimed at towards older gamers really..

5 Comments

gamesmaster is fairly good, nearly always get first reviews and previews for multi format

Original Poster

DomWall;7841476

gamesmaster is fairly good, nearly always get first reviews and previews … gamesmaster is fairly good, nearly always get first reviews and previews for multi format

Cool, will see if i can find an issue available to view online so i can get a feel for what its like..

anyone got any thoughts on edge?

got edge once for the FIFA10 thing, said it was a first preview, but failed because it was more of an interview than an actual preview

games tm is a good read

All you need is gamesTM and gamecentral
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514459
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851340
      3. £75 voucher for Argos, M&S or NEXT when you take out Life Insurance (£63.90…88
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?25

See more discussions