Found 6th Jan
I want to get one as a present but I do not know much about the good brands for PC headsets. Any recommendations? Thanks

8 Comments

Audio Technica, Beyerdynamic, maybe Sennheiser.

I got myself a pair of hyperx cloud 2's about a year ago after spending some time on searching. They are very good but my friend also got a pair and he has bigger ears so they are not so comfortable for him! So if you have big ears beware! haha.

Bowerbankftw

I got myself a pair of hyperx cloud 2's about a year ago after spending … I got myself a pair of hyperx cloud 2's about a year ago after spending some time on searching. They are very good but my friend also got a pair and he has bigger ears so they are not so comfortable for him! So if you have big ears beware! haha.

my friend got the same and says they are great. I personally use my ps3/ps4 stereo headset and really like them. Won't be as good quality but are pretty decent nonetheless

Bowerbankftw

I got myself a pair of hyperx cloud 2's about a year ago after spending … I got myself a pair of hyperx cloud 2's about a year ago after spending some time on searching. They are very good but my friend also got a pair and he has bigger ears so they are not so comfortable for him! So if you have big ears beware! haha.

Got to agree with this. Very good headset but bigger head/ears they are a little uncomfortable.

Im looking for a headset that works like a xbox one that you get with the console, so i can use my tv for the game and the headset just for chatting, tried loads but i dont think there is one out there, or the pc dont support the option, its either all game and chat comes through the headset, or game and chat comes throught the tv, not one or the other want it to work for arma/squad etc

Hyper X Cloud II's, only con I can think of is that after 2 hrs the clamping force kills my head.

Daytrader

Im looking for a headset that works like a xbox one that you get with the … Im looking for a headset that works like a xbox one that you get with the console, so i can use my tv for the game and the headset just for chatting, tried loads but i dont think there is one out there, or the pc dont support the option, its either all game and chat comes through the headset, or game and chat comes throught the tv, not one or the other want it to work for arma/squad etc

You don't say which OS you're using but Windows allows programs to pick their audio output rather than giving control to the user so it has to be explicitly supported by your game/voice program.

Popular voice programs like teamspeak do support it, but game support is more patchy. Some do, others don't.

EndlessWaves

You don't say which OS you're using but Windows allows programs to pick … You don't say which OS you're using but Windows allows programs to pick their audio output rather than giving control to the user so it has to be explicitly supported by your game/voice program. Popular voice programs like teamspeak do support it, but game support is more patchy. Some do, others don't.

Yeh im on windows 10, if i chose headset/mic as recording, and sound card as playback, like i say i get all game and chat coming from screen,all i can do is mic on headset, thats for games, i think like you say teamspeak will work ok, but alot of games i play have in game chat now.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. CEX grading33
    2. Switch from BT to BT same property different person633
    3. What are the prices of supermarket counter pizzas?44
    4. Mobile phone advice55

See more discussions