Groups
    EXPIRED

Good hiking all purpose jacket...

I work out doors alot....

I wanna invest in a good jacket price isn't much of an issue...

Been looking a berghaus and the north face...

I require a quiet jacket (yes quiet), warm and water proof ...

Please help

27 Comments

DLM;6920887

I guess your male.Size?

:w00t: Bit personal?

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6920892

Im sure there was a berghaus in deals the other day?BTW this should be in … Im sure there was a berghaus in deals the other day?BTW this should be in deal requests

ahhh it should be i did look what to put it under....

male xl 44" chest...

budget is up to £500

mobter83;6920905

ahhh it should be i did look what to put it under....male xl 44" … ahhh it should be i did look what to put it under....male xl 44" chest...budget is up to £500

wow. forget the 59 quid one then! :whistling:

Banned

deek72;6920901

:w00t: Bit personal?

Hey you!

the North Face 3 in 1 jackets are very nice.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6920916

wow. forget the 59 quid one then! :whistling:

ha yeah thought i'd put budget! thanks anyway.... dont mind spending as long as it does what i need
    prehaps something with deattachble fleece... or able to insert a fleece...

it will be used lots needs to be hard wearing... my work are paying not being charlie big potatoes about budget it's their money

Original Poster

Jetpac;6920944

the North Face 3 in 1 jackets are very nice.

anyone got one? link..

mobter83;6920960

ha yeah thought i'd put budget! thanks anyway.... dont mind spending as … ha yeah thought i'd put budget! thanks anyway.... dont mind spending as long as it does what i needprehaps something with deattachble fleece... or able to insert a fleece...it will be used lots needs to be hard wearing... my work are paying not being charlie big potatoes about budget it's their money

well if budget is cool then... one sec

mobter83;6920905

ahhh it should be i did look what to put it under....male xl 44" … ahhh it should be i did look what to put it under....male xl 44" chest...budget is up to £500

I've got a workmate, geordie pete, who's just got back from climbing Kilimanjaro. I'll try and contact him and get him to look at this thread. He's pretty clued up.

Original Poster

deek72;6920990

I've got a workmate, geordie pete, who's just got back from climbing … I've got a workmate, geordie pete, who's just got back from climbing Kilimanjaro. I'll try and contact him and get him to look at this thread. He's pretty clued up.

much appreciated...

I work out doors alot....I require a quiet jacket (yes quiet), warm and … I work out doors alot....I require a quiet jacket (yes quiet), warm and water proof ...

Are you a peeping tom?

Original Poster

Goonieman;6921011

Are you a peeping tom?

ha nah surveillance nothing too interesting just can be required to stand in cold for hours on end.... and last minute travelling to cold countries wearing only what i have on me

I'm lolling at " ultimate protection" feel like im buying contraceptives now.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6921043

I like this... … I like this... http://www.berghaus.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=2068&Gear=2It's 330.

oooo thats the sorter thing... not in yellow lol

mobter83;6921093

oooo thats the sorter thing... not in yellow lol

Man you have no idea of style The yellow rocks!

( Nah pick the black ) ;-)

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6921103

Man you have no idea of style The yellow rocks! :)( Nah pick the black … Man you have no idea of style The yellow rocks! :)( Nah pick the black ) ;-)

gonna find a store with these to try on see how it feels...

found it for 290.... if anyone else is looking

mobter83;6921143

gonna find a store with these to try on see how it feels...found it for … gonna find a store with these to try on see how it feels...found it for 290.... if anyone else is looking

feel free to send the girls pics of you wearing it :whistling:;-)

deek72;6920990

I've got a workmate, geordie pete, who's just got back from climbing … I've got a workmate, geordie pete, who's just got back from climbing Kilimanjaro. I'll try and contact him and get him to look at this thread. He's pretty clued up.

'fraid he's at work, but I've emailed him and pointed him here. I wouldn't rush though, do some research!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6921155

feel free to send the girls pics of you wearing it :whistling:;-)

maybe in the yellow one!!!

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;6921167

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/530392/15-discount-on-all-orders-blacks

oooooo

mobter83;6921200

maybe in the yellow one!!!:thumbsup:

Works for me :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6921298

Works for me :thumbsup:

will send u a link when i ake pic looool

also think this is hot just found this

hotukdeals.com/ite…eco

deek72;6920990

Just got email from geordie pete, I quote:

'rab microlight alpine event jacket,new style just released at go outdoors,waterproof down jacket,not on their website,i got one to replace stolen jacket,superb think it was 235.00'

google.co.uk/pro…=wf

HTH
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      2. Apples new update610
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335

See more discussions