Groups

GOOD Hotel In LONDON

hi.
    Any one know a good hotel in London. Planing to go sight seeing on 5/07-6/07.
    Need to be cheap. if quidco is available will be good.
    Thank you
    ps; my broadband playing up only HUKD loads good :)))

10 Comments

You'll be lucky, Wimbledon final...

Original Poster

warmapplepie;2373024

You'll be lucky, Wimbledon final...

oh ye forgot about that

Supermod

How much are you willing to spend per night?

Original Poster

magicjay1986;2373369

How much are you willing to spend per night?

Around 100. And that's for 2 persons

Kensington Close

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;2374042

Kensington Close

how u stayed in it???
    is it any good

never been Kensington Close, but the areas brilliant and very posh, so it has to be good...

Original Poster

pikachu12;2374082

never been Kensington Close, but the areas brilliant and very posh, so it … never been Kensington Close, but the areas brilliant and very posh, so it has to be good...

Is rooms still available
    Any one knows Tinsle euston???

I don't know the tinsle but i have stayed at the thistle euston. rooms were rather small but you kind of expect that in a city. the room was clean and the staff ok.
    being so close to euston station we had no problems travelling about and as we took the main line train into london it was really handy.

Original Poster

westmorlandlife;2374243

I don't know the tinsle but i have stayed at the thistle euston. rooms … I don't know the tinsle but i have stayed at the thistle euston. rooms were rather small but you kind of expect that in a city. the room was clean and the staff ok. being so close to euston station we had no problems travelling about and as we took the main line train into london it was really handy.

thx for that :))))
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1326
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1430
      3. Toys R Us Warning....2023
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767104

See more discussions