Good iPhone deals? (XS Max)

Posted 20th Mar
My iPhone 6S Plus is a warrior but sadly the front camera has stopped working for a while and now combined with the the port issues it turns off randomly

I was thinking of buying an XS Max 256GB for around £480 refurb on eBay - are there any better deals? I understand the OLED tech is better than the 11 so may be worth waiting - when will the next iPhone release?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Usually apple realise phones in September but not guaranteed to be much update from the 11 pro and also with the virus situation they’ll maybe push it back... but it’s true that OLED is much better display

That price you have seen sounds good
Edited by: "D3LL80Y" 21st Mar
I would check Facebook market place. Now a days people try to sell phones cheaper. You could get a bargain from there. Good luck
40153865-HzOkV.jpg
@trojanh this is one of my local seller one Facebook decent price tho
Adambargains21/03/2020 12:29

[Image] @trojanh this is one of my local seller one Facebook decent price …[Image] @trojanh this is one of my local seller one Facebook decent price tho

Thanks man, yes these are good prices, but eBay reseller is doing XS Max 256gb for £450-500 which is my preferred deal, as paypal is more secure than FB
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants