Groups

Good Luck Glasgow from Manchester

Nearly time now for the show to begin and if Glasgow has half as good a time as when the Commonwealth Games came to Manchester then it will be great.

Can't wait for it to begin.... particularly the badminton and athletics. Have a ball and hope all goes smoothly !!

75 Comments

they don't need luck they've got loads of money and Alex Salmond

Is that nessie or a rainbow?

its starting

Original Poster

Well spotted ... no flies on you

sowotsdis

they don't need luck they've got loads of money and Alex Salmond

Unfortunately we have that fool ......he will be a reason to move back to England alone if he gets his vote through

Banned

i'm looking forward to the push bike racing on the motorway
    http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/76470000/jpg/_76470708_sri_lankan_cyclists_brownlee.jpg

archer1204

its starting

Thanks archie. How often can we expect live updates?

deeky

Thanks archie. How often can we expect live updates?

It was a headsup for anyone who didnt realise it was starting

"Now... We mustn't expect anything on the scale or the budget of London 2012..." - Huw Edwards, professional crowd exciter.

archer1204

It was 5 minutes late though.

Original Poster

archer1204

Apologies then.

deeky

It was 5 minutes late though.

Well actually they just said its not starting for at least an hour so plenty of time to grab a drink and crisps

archer1204

Well actually they just said its not starting for at least an hour so … Well actually they just said its not starting for at least an hour so plenty of time to grab a drink and crisps

Ok, thanks. Will you let me know when it actually starts? Just reply to this comment so I see it in my activity. Don't reply beforehand though - we don't want any false starts.

Hmm ok deeky you can always rely on eddie butler for a bit of gravitas

archer1204

Hmm ok deeky you can always rely on eddie butler for a bit of gravitas

Don't forget archie, you have to quote my comment for it to register in my activity. I don't like teaching granny to suck eggs, I'm just making sure you don't forget.

archer1204

Well actually they just said its not starting for at least an hour so … Well actually they just said its not starting for at least an hour so plenty of time to grab a drink and crisps

Deep fried pizza and Mars bar surely ?

thewongwing101

Deep fried pizza and Mars bar surely ?

Or gravitas from Eddie Butler. I never did like raw fish though.

i wondered what happened to david wilkie

Why? What has happened to him?

Deeky why are you responding on here i thought you wasnt watching this till later but you keep responding

archer1204

Deeky why are you responding on here i thought you wasnt watching this … Deeky why are you responding on here i thought you wasnt watching this till later but you keep responding

I keep seeing that you've posted and just want to be sure you weren't saying it's started, without quoting my post. You promise you won't forget?

You notice i havnt replied to you till it starts so dont worry what i post as i am not replying to you till it starts

archer1204

You notice i havnt replied to you till it starts so dont worry what i … You notice i havnt replied to you till it starts so dont worry what i post as i am not replying to you till it starts

Ok, thanks. I knew I could rely on you.

deeky

I keep seeing that you've posted and just want to be sure you weren't … I keep seeing that you've posted and just want to be sure you weren't saying it's started, without quoting my post. You promise you won't forget?

It's not started yet deeky

First david wilkie now allan wells whos next?

archer1204

First david wilkie now allan wells whos next?

Daley Thomson? David Moorcroft?

Its like a superstars reunion

archer1204

Its like a superstars reunion

Don't tell me Jessie Owens has turned up?

nooo its susan boyle

Your right deeky its daley

deeky

Ok, thanks. Will you let me know when it actually starts? Just reply to … Ok, thanks. Will you let me know when it actually starts? Just reply to this comment so I see it in my activity. Don't reply beforehand though - we don't want any false starts.

Nudge Its starting

Someone wake up deeky

archer1204

Someone wake up deeky

Is it starting? Is there any actual sport on tonight?

Like the humour guys

The force is strong with ewan i wonder how long hazel had to think about that one

are they walking 500 miles

That girl in green was fit.

You can tell Huw's not impressed

This is embarassing

Great live show - a video, bet the punters in the stadium love that OR does the big eel (Nessie) need pumping up.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions