Good luck in tonight's UEFA Cup Final!

I hope you bring the trophy back to Russia!

Come on the Zenit!!

11 Comments

mon gers

No doubt you will be watching the apprentice on BBC 1

The trophy is heading to Ibrox

Hope Zenit win.

Anti-football tactics are a disgrace.

Original Poster

Im predicting 2 or 3 nil to Zenit.

Can't see Rangers scoring.

0-0 at full time & after extra time

Rangers will probalby win on penalties!!!!!!

Banned

4-1 zenit I reckon

well, I bloomin hope so!

its about time a russian team won the mickey mouse cup.

I dont know who this Zenit team are but definately not the same one we beat at goodison. We were all over them in the group stages, missed a penalty, missed a hatful of chances and still won 1 nil. I think its evenly matched but good luck rangers

shadeycat;2093992

0-0 at full time & after extra timeRangers will probalby win on … 0-0 at full time & after extra timeRangers will probalby win on penalties!!!!!!

that'll do nicely and for all our celtic supporting chums remember, lose 30 stone or die is on itv2 at 8 pm so that'll give you something to watch as well as maybe a few hints:thumbsup:

csiman;2094019

4-1 zenit I reckonwell, I bloomin hope so!its about time a russian team … 4-1 zenit I reckonwell, I bloomin hope so!its about time a russian team won the mickey mouse cup.

erm :? does CSKA Moscow in 2005 not count then:?:

Had a dream last night that Rangers won 2-1 or was it a nightmare??? Sorry to my darling hubby (hope hes having a good day out and all that) but ill be cheering for Zenit!

Banned

karri123;2096012

Had a dream last night that Rangers won 2-1 or was it a nightmare??? … Had a dream last night that Rangers won 2-1 or was it a nightmare??? Sorry to my darling hubby (hope hes having a good day out and all that) but ill be cheering for Zenit!

I think the majority of the british public will be cheering on zenit. Mind you, most people couldnt give two hoots about it anyway.

I reckon ITV will be shocked how low the viewing figures will be. they have to contend with 'Megastructures' followed by 'the Apprentice' :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763824
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523397
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614061
    4. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/ 4X Q and A & Comments Page1254

See more discussions