good luck to falkirk girls u15,s today

my niece plays in goals they are playing at toryglen indoor arena against motherwell so c,mon the bairns!

19 Comments

Original Poster

sorry links removed

aaahh Good luck to ur neice. I love seeing kids getting involved in this sort of thing. When I went down for my newspaper this morning there are football fields across from the shop and was full of all sorts of different sports with the kids

without sounding too harsh, who cares?

Original Poster

bossyboots;6895331

aaahh Good luck to ur neice. I love seeing kids getting involved in this … aaahh Good luck to ur neice. I love seeing kids getting involved in this sort of thing. When I went down for my newspaper this morning there are football fields across from the shop and was full of all sorts of different sports with the kids

thanks bb i would have went but not been well so rest of the family are away i think its great also for them :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Cluffy321;6895366

without sounding too harsh, who cares?

talk about ignorance :roll:

dont reply in a thread you are not interested in and btw its nice to give kids some encouragement not negativity.

are any of the people playing going to look at this thread?

wulshaz;6895291

http://www.falkirkladiesfc.com/http://www.falkirkladiesfc.com/10_75186.html

great pics, good luck to her

Cluffy321;6895497

are any of the people playing going to look at this thread?

wow oh wow, someone got out of bed on the wrong side I think

just saying no point wishing them luck if they dont know your doing it

Good luck Girls Knock em dead

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6895511

thank you i will get an update at h/t hopefully they win and its her dad (my bro) 40th today! so it will be a memorable one either way :-D

Original Poster

Cluffy321;6895525

just saying no point wishing them luck if they dont know your doing it

she does know as i am not well enough to go i told her i would be sending and letting people know they are playing and rooting for them.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6895527

Good luck Girls Knock em dead

thanks com :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;6895511

i think i know what he actually means

Original Poster

Cluffy321;6895534

i think i know what he actually means

i,m sorry i must be missing something here :roll:
please if you are not interested then please dont spoil the thread as she will be on later for a look and i dont want her seeing anything negative thanks

sorry cya

wulshaz;6895545

i,m sorry i must be missing something here :roll:please if you are not … i,m sorry i must be missing something here :roll:please if you are not interested then please dont spoil the thread as she will be on later for a look and i dont want her seeing anything negative thanks

I think he has got it right here something not quite right about this bloke and young kids.

waterloo;6895585

I think he has got it right here something not quite right about this … I think he has got it right here something not quite right about this bloke and young kids.

He might only be a kid himself (hopefully). But good luck to the girls- especially getting out of Toryglen:whistling:

Original Poster

stevieglesga;6895732

He might only be a kid himself (hopefully). But good luck to the girls- … He might only be a kid himself (hopefully). But good luck to the girls- especially getting out of Toryglen:whistling:

lol hopefully they come back winners!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions