Expired

Good mobile cashback offer at the moment?

Found 19th Nov 2008
Looking for a decent mobile phone contract (around 250mins+250 texts) as my current orange contract is coming to an end and I want to keep my number.

Are there any good offers on at the moment? not too bothered if it involves claiming cashback.

5 Comments

try MoneySavingExpert.com,gives good advise,click on phone header at top of page

To get the best offers you should think about moving contrat to a new provider and using a PAC code to transfer your number. If there are some great cashback deals out there on Orange you will not be able to get these deals and keep your number as you are a current customer, so look into o2, t-mobile, vodafone etc. Look at dialaphone, e2save, carphone warehouse, I've had good experiences with all of them on cashback or free gift deals.

Agree

But would avoid Carphone Warehouse because they dare to try and leave them

hotukdeals.com/for…670

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice, i've got my PAC from orange already. Phones4u seem to have the cheapest offers at the moment but they don't allow you to port your number to O2/vodafone so I may have to go for one of the other companies, such as beepy mobiles, but i'm a bit unsure re their feedback/cashback performance. Anyone able to shed some light on them as the regulars like e2save don't seem to have any good offers any more.

Thanks again

Not a bad idea to tell Orange you're leaving for a better deal as I've now got 500 mins and unlimited texts for £22 from them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades89
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    3. Whey protien629
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811

See more discussions