Groups
    EXPIRED

good mobile deal pay monthly contract.

looking for a good deal with a good phone. roughly £15 quid a month with 300/300 mins and texts. preferably on the orange network. help would be much much appreciated. thanks hotukdealers roooooffffllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

4 Comments

i think you would have to go a bit higher than that with orange, but dont forget you get free broadband. check out there website [url]www.orange.co.uk[/url] for offers.

Original Poster

right right ok cheers, who would u suggest for mobiles then and their minutes?

as a rule the more you pay the better the phone they give you, or with orange you can sometimes pay £50 and get a better phone now, its just a case of searching the site really. im not to good with how good phone are. i just use mine for phoning and sending messages. ive have the same one for 4 years now. when i upgrade i give it to my girlfriend.

Try Virgin have a great offer on at present 100/100 £8.50
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Feels weird!921
      2. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards811
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814509
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563820

See more discussions