Good mobile packages?

Found 23rd Jan
So my phone contract is up on 11th February and I’m looking to switch from EE to another provider. Can anyone advise if there are any great deals around at the moment? I’m open to sim only deals but also wouldn’t mind a new phone (iPhone)(cheeky)
Hoping to pay less than £25 a month and want at least 3GB of data.
Any advice greatly appreciated!
Community Updates
AskMobile
8 Comments
I pay £21 a month on three for a sim only deal. 200 mins, unlimited texts & truly unlimited internet usage.
For £25 a month your looking at probably a pretty old iPhone or a refurb, the latest iPhones such as the x are around £45-60 a month. Check out mobiles.co.uk and carphonewarehouse. Also chat to EE directly, they unlike o2 and other providers do give some good deals when you talk to them. Don’t forget topcashback and quidco if buying online.

It’s also often better to join as a new customer taking a new phone number (unless switching provider) as the existing customer deals are less generous.
I pay £10 per month, 8gb unlimited calls and texts on Three...it took very little haggling.

Please check uswitch.com or comparethemarket.com because there is no need to pay more than about £13 for sim only ...prices have reduced dramatically and the mobile firms rely on people not shopping around.

Buying a phone and sim separately usually works out cheaper, you could get a near immaculate used phone from smartfonestore.com (about £190 for a Grade A iPhone 6) and pair with a sim only deal to keep it cheap.
Edited by: "davewave" 24th Jan
i pay £5 for utd txt mins and 6gigs w./ w
JonLok23 h, 52 m ago

i pay £5 for utd txt mins and 6gigs w./ w

Who with?
cmdr_elito9 h, 0 m ago

For £25 a month your looking at probably a pretty old iPhone or a refurb, …For £25 a month your looking at probably a pretty old iPhone or a refurb, the latest iPhones such as the x are around £45-60 a month. Check out mobiles.co.uk and carphonewarehouse. Also chat to EE directly, they unlike o2 and other providers do give some good deals when you talk to them. Don’t forget topcashback and quidco if buying online.It’s also often better to join as a new customer taking a new phone number (unless switching provider) as the existing customer deals are less generous.

Thanks for your advice. I'm currently paying £24 and got a free new iPhone 6s at the time (2 years ago). I think I got very lucky with that deal but was hoping to find something similar. I'd like to move away from EE as i don't get signal in my new house.
davewave7 h, 7 m ago

I pay £10 per month, 8gb unlimited calls and texts on Three...it took very …I pay £10 per month, 8gb unlimited calls and texts on Three...it took very little haggling.Please check uswitch.com or comparethemarket.com because there is no need to pay more than about £13 for sim only ...prices have reduced dramatically and the mobile firms rely on people not shopping around.Buying a phone and sim separately usually works out cheaper, you could get a near immaculate used phone from smartfonestore.com (about £190 for a Grade A iPhone 6) and pair with a sim only deal to keep it cheap.

Wow that sounds good. I'll take a look at those sites, thank you
giffgaff or plus net £10 will get you 3GB data.
Then a 0% purchases credit card 12-30 months? pay off as much as you like on your new iphone if that's what you want?
If can afford to pay off in 3 months, pay pal credit offer 0% for items over £250
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions