EXPIRED

Good Mobile Phone Deal + Free Gift That I Can Sell

I was wondering if anybody here has spotted any good mobile phone offers lately.

What I'm opening to do is sell the phone, sell any free gifts (like ps3/wii).. keeping just the Sim card for me to put in my current phone and use the money I make from selling the items to fund all or most of the line rental.

I remember when I got my first ever contract direct with orange... I got a SE K750i which at the time were selling for £200-£250 on eBay. My contract was for 12 months and line rental £25 a month... I've noticed most contracts have gone up to 18 - 24 months now...

2 Comments

not as easy to do now as most contracts withs ps3 etc cost 35 a month with 18-24 month contract plus most requre your sim to stay in new mobile for at leat 3 months as part of the term and conditions

Too many deals out there that are not amazing but this one is ok.

phones4u.co.uk/sho…252

On Vodafone, 12 month contract, Free 80gb PS3, 700 mins, 250 txts but is £40 per month.

However, after 9 months you can lower your tariff which is good to whatever you want (so Phones4u told me).

Online only deal (wont match instore) so if with Quidco/TopCashBack you will also get £60 (I think £60 anyway)

The phone isn't great, prob get £30 on eBay, maybe £220-£250 for the PS3. Will help towards the line rental.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. cats and royal canin biscuits11
    2. Remortgaging to pay off debt11
    3. No Vega deals around - pre-order for Vega 56?35
    4. USC voucher code pls?23

See more discussions