Good Morning

Found 29th Apr 2008
Just wanna say good morning everyone.
Good afternoon everyone.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
175 Comments

Bug**r off! I'm only on my second cup of coffee and it hasn't entered my bloodstream properly. Anyway, shouldn't you be cleaning windows??

Awww thats nice...

Morning, its sunny - be happy (unless you were stuck in traffic on M62)

Liddle ol' me;1989942

Bug**r off! I'm only on my second cup of coffee and it hasn't entered my … Bug**r off! I'm only on my second cup of coffee and it hasn't entered my bloodstream properly.

Someones not getting any :w00t:

Morning Liddle,, Juicy Lucy and da Minstrel Man, how u all doing this fine day? (raining here)

MinstrelMan;1989945

Any what? Coffee? I thought I made it clear that I was :whistling:

MinstrelMan;1989945

lol, me neither, old man went to sleep. ruddy cheek of it.

Hi again Mrs Moon - lookin' good up there on your star!

Good morning. who's on fry up duties?

Liddle ol' me;1989960

Thanks honey, it pays to advertise. lol

MBeeching;1989963

Good morning. who's on fry up duties?

bacon roll for me pleeeeasee

Liddle ol' me;1989960

Think its a moon????? :oops:

mrs moon 53;1989956

lol, me neither, old man went to sleep. ruddy cheek of it.

old man? :?

where I'm from old man refers to my dad........ your not from Austria are you moon? :whistling: eww

whats everyone upto today then?

liddle: try espresso, its small dark and give you what you need, fast..... kinda like me :whistling:

Naeem786;1989966

Tis The Moon, try to ride it as often as I can. lol

Sorry, too early for innuendo's??

mrs moon 53;1989970

Tis The Moon, try to ride it as often as I can. lolSorry, too early for … Tis The Moon, try to ride it as often as I can. lolSorry, too early for innuendo's??

never to early for inuendos :thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;1989971

never to early for inuendos :thumbsup:

lol, my kinda people :-D

mrs moon 53;1989976

lol, my kinda people :-D

ohhh yessssssss

tell you what, you dont wanna sit on the wrong part of that moon, it look lil sharp

Naeem786;1989966

mrs moon 53;1989970

Tis The Moon, try to ride it as often as I can. lol:

Yep, just testing to see if you are properly awake. I was going to say satellite, but that wouldn't have drawn a response I think. Anyway Mrs Moon doesn't seem to care about names - as long as she can ride on it. Aint that right Mrs Star?

MinstrelMan;1989985

tell you what, you dont wanna sit on the wrong part of that moon, it look … tell you what, you dont wanna sit on the wrong part of that moon, it look lil sharp

Tut! Been riding for years me, I'm a pro fessional

Liddle ol' me;1989991

Yep, just testing to see if you are properly awake. I was going to say … Yep, just testing to see if you are properly awake. I was going to say satellite, but that wouldn't have drawn a response I think. Anyway Mrs Moon doesn't seem to care about names - as long as she can ride on it. Aint that right Mrs Star?

:thumbsup::thumbsup:you got it.... lol:thumbsup::thumbsup:

mrs moon 53;1989993

hehe - experience always counts!

Morning everyone! Just had to stop work to look out the window to admire the torrential downpour we just had....I have an exciting job! :lol:, oh and then come on here....

mrs moon 53;1989993

:lol:

very good

birdyboyuk;1990001

Morning everyone! Just had to stop work to look out the window to admire … Morning everyone! Just had to stop work to look out the window to admire the torrential downpour we just had....I have an exciting job! :lol:, oh and then come on here....

tis icky today innit?

birdyboyuk;1990001

Morning everyone! Just had to stop work to look out the window to admire … Morning everyone! Just had to stop work to look out the window to admire the torrential downpour we just had....I have an exciting job! :lol:, oh and then come on here....

Mornin' birdyboyuk - presume you look after birds somewhere in the UK as part of your job?

thats unlucky, crackin flags here today

Morning All :-D

It's a lovely sunny day here and I feel happy and chirpy this lovely Tuesday morning (can you tell who's not in work today!?) :thumbsup:

mrs moon 53;1990006

tis icky today innit?

You talking about the weather right? :whistling:lol

Yes, it doesn't look too good!

Banned

and a very good morning to you all too have a great day:-D:-D:-D

suze;1990016

Morning All :-DIt's a lovely sunny day here and I feel happy and chirpy … Morning All :-DIt's a lovely sunny day here and I feel happy and chirpy this lovely Tuesday morning (can you tell who's not in work today!?) :thumbsup:

wanna go skipping in the sunshine in an overly camp manner?

Liddle ol' me;1990013

Mornin' birdyboyuk - presume you look after birds somewhere in the UK as … Mornin' birdyboyuk - presume you look after birds somewhere in the UK as part of your job?

Oh no! lol

Well, in a way I spose! If you class the females who work for Barclays Bank, then I spose you're right!

Yep, nice day here too! Gotta sign off for a while and get some fresh air. been up since 3:30 and getting a bit groggy. I was lying about 2nd cup, I've had at least 4...

pah, no sun unfortunately

too sad
could do with a massage, got a stiff neck today. :?

Morning, feels like mid afternoon, been up since 3:30am!!! - Morning anyway

Liddle ol' me;1990034

Yep, nice day here too! Gotta sign off for a while and get some fresh … Yep, nice day here too! Gotta sign off for a while and get some fresh air. been up since 3:30 and getting a bit groggy. I was lying about 2nd cup, I've had at least 4...

love the smell but cant drink it, bleurgh! ;-)

Happy Tuesday everyone, it's lovely and sunny here

Good morning all ..................... great 'lay in' this morning !

MinstrelMan;1990024

wanna go skipping in the sunshine in an overly camp manner?

Actually.................yeah!!! :thumbsup:

is "lay in" a valid phrase, I mean is that the actual past tense of "lie in"?

educate my engrish

suze;1990094

Actually.................yeah!!! :thumbsup:

woooooo, I'll bring the fizzy pop - you supply the jelly and cake.
Post a comment
@
    Text