Groups

Good Morning

The "Good Morning" guys don't seem to be online yet! Trust you all will have a great weekend.

30 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.wondercomments.com/good_day/good_day_comment_05.gif

Backatcha. My b'day today, so enjoy your w/end everyone. Off to work for me now

Original Poster

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]kyalion[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2008-3/1301168/birthday.gif[/CENTER]

Morning all

Have a great birthday Kyalion :thumbsup:

Morning boys and girls! I was looking forward to a lie in today, lasted until 6:40!

:roll:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]And happy birthday Kyalion[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

lol without the 'good morning guys': peace 'n quiet :lol:

happy birthday kyalion!!

im off to do a spot of xmas shopping!!!

robtallica;3227388

They must still be :lazy: :roll:

lol I was right about peace 'n quiet

http://oldcoyote.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/tumbleweed_004.jpg

bet your gonna love that pink

moschino;3227404

better count our blessings:-D

(they'll be reading this later)

kyalion;3227323

Backatcha. My b'day today, so enjoy your w/end everyone. Off to work for … Backatcha. My b'day today, so enjoy your w/end everyone. Off to work for me now

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE IT'S A GOOD ONE !

[CENTER]Morning all

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll286/Marian42/Good%20morning/Good20Morning20sparkle.gif[/CENTER]

moschino;3227404

good morning .... nahh i wasnt asleep hunny ... been on the phone all morning ... my ex husbands nana died in the night ... my kids great gran ... i was very close to her .. bless her

she was 96 mind you

any way hope everyones well and happy birthday to
    Kyalion ....

perty morning tag snowy :thumbsup:

Good morining all!!!!

Well someone had to start it in the absence of the happy clan!

and happy birthday Kyalion!!

Oh Hia Nicki-sorry to hear about your loss...really sad at any age.

louloo;3227459

Oh Hia Nicki-sorry to hear about your loss...really sad at any age.

its sad cos she was a wonderful woman and i loved her dearly ... but she had a good long life so cant complain i guess ... thanks hunny xxx

nicki3668;3227451

good morning .... nahh i wasnt asleep hunny ... been on the phone all … good morning .... nahh i wasnt asleep hunny ... been on the phone all morning ... my ex husbands nana died in the night ... my kids great gran ... i was very close to her .. bless her she was 96 mind you

Sorry to hear about your loss Nicki! Its never easy to lose a loved one!

My thoughts are with you!

nicki3668;3227451

good morning .... nahh i wasnt asleep hunny ... been on the phone all … good morning .... nahh i wasnt asleep hunny ... been on the phone all morning ... my ex husbands nana died in the night ... my kids great gran ... i was very close to her .. bless her she was 96 mind you :)any way hope everyones well and happy birthday to Kyalion ....perty morning tag snowy :thumbsup:

Aaaaw so sorry to hear that sweet :-(

morning all. have a good birthday kyalion.
    nic so sorry to hear about your loss.... hope you're ok. love to you xx mwah xx

WantOne;3227496

Sorry to hear about your loss Nicki! Its never easy to lose a loved … Sorry to hear about your loss Nicki! Its never easy to lose a loved one!My thoughts are with you!

thanks darlin ... sounds daft but even when you know its gonna happen and they are old its still devastating xxx

moschino;3227521

Aaaaw so sorry to hear that sweet :-(

thanks hunny xxx its the kids i feel for my youngest is gutted he is only 12 ... spose we all kinda thought she would be around forever ... she was always there in her chair at my ex inlaws house ... quietly smiling away ... she was such a sweet woman

sorry im wafflin now xxx

lyndsbowes;3227526

morning all. have a good birthday kyalion.nic so sorry to hear about your … morning all. have a good birthday kyalion.nic so sorry to hear about your loss.... hope you're ok. love to you xx mwah xx

thanks darlin xxx loves ya back xxxx sorry didnt wanna depress anyone xxx im gonna sign off for a bit ... feel all wobly lipped xxx

nicki3668;3227544

thanks darlin xxx loves ya back xxxx sorry didnt wanna depress anyone xxx … thanks darlin xxx loves ya back xxxx sorry didnt wanna depress anyone xxx im gonna sign off for a bit ... feel all wobly lipped xxx

awww bless you... speak soon babe xxx

nicki3668;3227538

thanks darlin ... sounds daft but even when you know its gonna happen and … thanks darlin ... sounds daft but even when you know its gonna happen and they are old its still devastating xxxthanks hunny xxx its the kids i feel for my youngest is gutted he is only 12 ... spose we all kinda thought she would be around forever ... she was always there in her chair at my ex inlaws house ... quietly smiling away ... she was such a sweet woman sorry im wafflin now xxx

You waffle as much ya like babes if it makes you feel better, it is never easy losing someone you love no matter how old they are.

My love and thoughts are with you and the kids at this sad sad time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Banned

I had a lie in this morning!!! :thumbsup: lol

MORNING ALL!!! :-D

salder21;3228623

I had a lie in this morning!!! :thumbsup: lolMORNING ALL!!! :-D

lazy bones
    good afternoon :-D

Banned

robtallica;3227388

hey!!! quiet fool!!

Banned

lyndsbowes;3228626

lazy bones :pgood afternoon :-D

lol I have been going to bed at the back of 1 in the morning, and then getting up at 6 for work for the past two weeks so I thought I deserved it xx

salder21;3228635

lol I have been going to bed at the back of 1 in the morning, and then … lol I have been going to bed at the back of 1 in the morning, and then getting up at 6 for work for the past two weeks so I thought I deserved it xx

well i've been going to bed at 1am every night and getting up at 5:45am with kids as well as getting up through the night with them both coz they've been sick, cleaning sheets etc at about 3am..... do you think i deserve a lie in???? :cry:

edit: i might get one tomorrow if i'm lucky :thumbsup:

Banned

lyndsbowes;3228651

well i've been going to bed at 1am every night and getting up at 5:45am … well i've been going to bed at 1am every night and getting up at 5:45am with kids as well as getting up through the night with them both coz they've been sick, cleaning sheets etc at about 3am..... do you think i deserve a lie in???? :cry: :pedit: i might get one tomorrow if i'm lucky :thumbsup:

Im gonna have another one tomorrow :-D lol xxx

salder21;3228694

Im gonna have another one tomorrow :-D lol xxx

good on you :thumbsup: xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846375
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767298
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2457
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***721

See more discussions