Groups

good morning

morning to all just got back from being on the lash anyone want to talk to me ..........

40 Comments

[COLOR="Navy"]Oh the days, only a distant memory now. In at 6am from a hard night out. Nowadays only thing that gets me up at that time on a Saturday in my 1 year old. How was your night anyway?[/COLOR]

Someones fallen asleep with their face on the keyboard haven't they. :w00t:

lol - I'm up............................but only because my 2 year old is!

maybe there's a hot deal on a hangover cure when you wake up?

Hope you had a great one!

morning to all just got back from being on the lash anyone want to talk to me ..........

Thats a pretty sober piece of writing there...........

milewide;6024737

morning to all just got back from being on the lash anyone want to talk … morning to all just got back from being on the lash anyone want to talk to me ..........Thats a pretty sober piece of writing there...........

he'll be fast asleep by now lol

Banned

hello peeps

good night was it??

xx

student_mummy;6024782

hello peeps :)good night was it?? :pxx

hi gorgeous how was your holiday? x x

Banned

ClarityofMind;6024794

hi gorgeous how was your holiday? x x

hey huni, it was fab thank you

Eldest loved legoland, and we got in for free!!!! :w00t:

hows you? xxx

morning to all just got back from being on the lash anyone want to talk … morning to all just got back from being on the lash anyone want to talk to me ..........

no you got that morning after beer camel breath

student_mummy;6024841

hey huni, it was fab thank you :)Eldest loved legoland, and we got in for … hey huni, it was fab thank you :)Eldest loved legoland, and we got in for free!!!! :w00t:hows you? xxx

i'm great thanks baby x x x

am on the antibiotics at the moment, for an eye infection, they make me queasy. Other than that I'm fine x x

I missed you its not the same without ya x x x

Banned

ClarityofMind;6024909

i'm great thanks baby x x xam on the antibiotics at the moment, for an … i'm great thanks baby x x xam on the antibiotics at the moment, for an eye infection, they make me queasy. Other than that I'm fine x xI missed you its not the same without ya x x x

aww your so sweet!!

Eldest starts school this week coming :w00t: crazy!!!

What a shame, hope you feel better soon huni.

You looking forwards to the next week or so? xxxx

student_mummy;6024953

aww your so sweet!!Eldest starts school this week coming :w00t: … aww your so sweet!!Eldest starts school this week coming :w00t: crazy!!!What a shame, hope you feel better soon huni.You looking forwards to the next week or so? xxxx

lol! yes, very soon now.. carpin myself :giggle:

wow do schools go back early up there? x x

Banned

ClarityofMind;6024963

lol! yes, very soon now.. carpin myself :giggle:wow do schools go back … lol! yes, very soon now.. carpin myself :giggle:wow do schools go back early up there? x x

yeh we start our hols quite a bit before you huni

ohhhh, cant wait to hear all the details hun excited for ya xxxx

student_mummy;6024987

yeh we start our hols quite a bit before you huni :)ohhhh, cant wait to … yeh we start our hols quite a bit before you huni :)ohhhh, cant wait to hear all the details hun excited for ya xxxx

fancy meeting you here :whistling:

look who has more posts now

how are you??

student_mummy;6024987

yeh we start our hols quite a bit before you huni :)ohhhh, cant wait to … yeh we start our hols quite a bit before you huni :)ohhhh, cant wait to hear all the details hun excited for ya xxxx

I'm not sharing the details

( I'll pm you lol! ) x x x

ClarityofMind;6025013

I'm not sharing the details ( I'll pm you lol! ) x x x

can i get tht pm too :whistling: i wont post a pic if i do :lol:

micoo;6025027

can i get tht pm too :whistling: i wont post a pic if i do :lol:

lol!!

thats purely evil blackmail and .. I'm so proud of you lol

ClarityofMind;6025041

lol!!thats purely evil blackmail and .. I'm so proud of you lol

:lol: how are you??

did u see my new pic lastnight :? it was ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh explicit :lol:

micoo;6025051

how are you??did u see my new pic lastnight :? it was … how are you??did u see my new pic lastnight :? it was ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh explicit

I... whats the right answer to this?

I saw something explicit last night and it wasnt you :whistling:

and i'm more than satisfied with just that one :w00t: :-D

and i'm fine thanks lol x x

ClarityofMind;6025077

I... whats the right answer to this?I saw something explicit last night … I... whats the right answer to this?I saw something explicit last night and it wasnt you and i'm more than satisfied with just that one :w00t: and i'm fine thanks lol x x

:lol::lol:

im still waiting for this pm....... i'm opening photobucket right now :whistling: :lol:

Banned

micoo;6024997

fancy meeting you here :whistling:look who has more posts now how are … fancy meeting you here :whistling:look who has more posts now how are you??

lol ill catch up huni, been away for ages which explains how you got ahead

hows you?

im really good thanks xxx

micoo;6025113

:lol::lol:im still waiting for this pm....... i'm opening photobucket … :lol::lol:im still waiting for this pm....... i'm opening photobucket right now :whistling: :lol:

micoo i have a couple of new words for you to consider today ...

sexual exhibitionism

sound like anyone you know? ;-)

student_mummy;6025133

lol ill catch up huni, been away for ages which explains how you got … lol ill catch up huni, been away for ages which explains how you got ahead :phows you?im really good thanks xxx

:lol:

im good thanks :thumbsup:

how was the holiday???

ClarityofMind;6025142

micoo i have a couple of new words for you to consider today ...sexual … micoo i have a couple of new words for you to consider today ...sexual exhibitionism sound like anyone you know? ;-)

might do :whistling::whistling:

u saw the pic then :lol:

micoo;6025151

might do :whistling::whistling:u saw the pic then :lol:

[IMG]i271.photobucket.com/alb…jpg?t=1250337137[/IMG]

mbgringo;6025180

[IMG]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj135/Cronos315/Epic_Fail.jpg?t=1250337137[/IMG]

:lol::lol:

how are you gringo??

micoo;6025191

:lol::lol:how are you gringo??

Good thanks mayne, hate supermarkets on Saturday mornings, makes my urge to kill grow increadibly!!! lol

mbgringo;6025198

Good thanks mayne, hate supermarkets on Saturday mornings, makes my urge … Good thanks mayne, hate supermarkets on Saturday mornings, makes my urge to kill grow increadibly!!! lol

hey babes x x x

mbgringo;6025198

Good thanks mayne, hate supermarkets on Saturday mornings, makes my urge … Good thanks mayne, hate supermarkets on Saturday mornings, makes my urge to kill grow increadibly!!! lol

:lol: i cant remember the last time i hadd to do a shopping at the supermarket, coem to think of it i dont think i ever have :lol:

ClarityofMind;6025210

hey babes x x x

hey :lol: :lol:

jst got a txt frm my cousin, shes engaged lol good times:lol:

micoo;6025213

hey :lol: :lol:

lol micoo

Banned

micoo;6025144

im good thanks :thumbsup:how was the holiday???

it was brilliant huni
    glad to be home though as i had to leave my OH as he GOT A NEW JOB!!!! :w00t: :w00t:
    so was away for a whole week with the girls on my own :cry: xxx

student_mummy;6025254

it was brilliant huni :)glad to be home though as i had to leave my OH as … it was brilliant huni :)glad to be home though as i had to leave my OH as he GOT A NEW JOB!!!! :w00t: :w00t:so was away for a whole week with the girls on my own :cry: xxx

how'd you find it hon? x x

Banned

ClarityofMind;6025283

how'd you find it hon? x x

It was awful huni :cry: I really didnt think id find it so hard :-( xxxx

student_mummy;6025337

It was awful huni :cry: I really didnt think id find it so hard :-( xxxx

awww babes x x x

and you've done it by yourself before x x

Banned

ClarityofMind;6025605

awww babes x x xand you've done it by yourself before x x

yeh i did for years huni but 2 is harder and plus im just not used to it anymore, I like having the help :lol:

what you been up to today then? xxx

student_mummy;6025624

yeh i did for years huni but 2 is harder and plus im just not used to it … yeh i did for years huni but 2 is harder and plus im just not used to it anymore, I like having the help :lol:what you been up to today then? xxx

loaded a skip :lol: ( i think i will start chiming in on other peoples question :lol:)

what about you??

Banned

micoo;6025649

loaded a skip :lol: ( i think i will start chiming in on other peoples … loaded a skip :lol: ( i think i will start chiming in on other peoples question :lol:)what about you??

lol you do normally....... :whistling:

haha, ive just been chilling and getting all my bags unpacked, washing done etc. Exciting stuff :lol: xxxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261377
      2. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.39
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2646
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767428

See more discussions