Groups

good morning

So I waken up at 6am get dressed, walk down the stairs, put the kettle on. First look at my reflection 6.10 and I notice my hair looks like jedwards. I quickly wet it and flatten it and reach for what my eyes think is the toothpaste but is actually the razor and in the process manage to knock down every bottle on the shelf. So I go into the kitchen make a coffee, down it in 20 secs flat. Got the bus in no time and am in between night and day, man that messes with you on so many levels.

Anyway, going to firework display in dunfermline today, anyone else going to their displays?

4 Comments

lol - yeah I know what u mean - am a bit like that this morning

No fireworks display for bossyboots - got a dog and she is a right state every year on 5th November - got her sedatives from the vet to try help her tonight. Loads of animals terrified of the fireworks - such a shame

But enjoy ur display as they are amazing to watch

Morning

Just getting DD ready for school, hopefully going to a local display depends what time we get back from drum lessons

Jumpingphil;6786735

Drum lessons? what do you need drum lessons for?Here's a drum, here's a … Drum lessons? what do you need drum lessons for?Here's a drum, here's a stick, hit the drum with the stick.Job done.I've just saved you £7.00 per hour.:thumbsup::w00t:

ahh ... a musician of the old school :w00t:

Jumpingphil;6786735

Drum lessons? what do you need drum lessons for?Here's a drum, here's a … Drum lessons? what do you need drum lessons for?Here's a drum, here's a stick, hit the drum with the stick.Job done.I've just saved you £7.00 per hour.:thumbsup::w00t:

Its my DD having the drum lessons, grandparents bought her a drum set last xmas, and said that if she was having it she would have to have lessons, no objections they are paying for them aswell and its £11.50 and hour
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?814
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1117
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2881007
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814131

See more discussions