Groups

Good morning all

I should be asleep seen as its sunday and I should be having a lie in but for some reason i decided to wake up at 6:30! anyway good morning

21 Comments

good morning dean, i woke up at 7.00 hoping to go to a boot fair today, but it is pouring down,:-( and its my birthday today, never mind!!!!!

Happy birthday:thumbsup:

Original Poster

dobbythehouself1;2172716

good morning dean, i woke up at 7.00 hoping to go to a boot fair today, … good morning dean, i woke up at 7.00 hoping to go to a boot fair today, but it is pouring down,:-( and its my birthday today, never mind!!!!!

Happy birthday :gift:

Thanks Guys:thumbsup:

Original Poster

hope you have a good'n. you got anything planned?

Good Morning!! But it's not as as it is P**ss**g Down with rain outside!!

dobbythehouself1;2172716

good morning dean, i woke up at 7.00 hoping to go to a boot fair today, … good morning dean, i woke up at 7.00 hoping to go to a boot fair today, but it is pouring down,:-( and its my birthday today, never mind!!!!!

good morning all i have just got up to cycle into work :x never mind .
    happy birthday dobbythehouself1 http://bp0.blogger.com/_Qo11VmP8yu0/RrDDKfgNIOI/AAAAAAAAAJU/4lgDexqypV8/s400/Dobby+cake2.jpg:thumbsup:

Hiya guys
    Bin up early with baby, just feeding him rusks. Realised I have no bread in so I can't have any toast.
    Take it we did not win eurovision, I went to bed at half ten, fuming at the dodgy voting!

got up at 5:15:| thanks to my 2 year old who likes to wake me up that early.... lol

worst thing is he will be in a bad mood all day because of it now...:|

nikkib123;2172763

Hiya guysBin up early with baby, just feeding him rusks. Realised I have … Hiya guysBin up early with baby, just feeding him rusks. Realised I have no bread in so I can't have any toast.Take it we did not win eurovision, I went to bed at half ten, fuming at the dodgy voting!

No we came joint last with Germany and Poland I think

kidcat;2172800

No we came joint last with Germany and Poland I think

Hmmm figures, somehow I didn't think we would do very well :-D

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2172742

Where abouts are you then, its sunny already here, have just put some washing on the line. Kids are starting to pull all the toys out into the garden for the day, please tell me that its not going to rain later? I am planning a BBQ. :-D

nikkib123;2172801

Hmmm figures, somehow I didn't think we would do very well :-D

I think Russia won, I didnt watch but saw results somewher later on,

kidcat;2172812

I think Russia won, I didnt watch but saw results somewher later on,

Oooh no surprise there then, Terry Wogan said they would win:)

SteJosh;2172796

got up at 5:15:| thanks to my 2 year old who likes to wake me up that … got up at 5:15:| thanks to my 2 year old who likes to wake me up that early.... lolworst thing is he will be in a bad mood all day because of it now...:|;(

No that is early, my little one wakes us up at 6.30 which I thought was early

Morning!

morning - i was car booting as well - boo hoo - shall spend the day on here!!:thumbsup:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2008-3/1301168/good_morning_graphics_01a.gif

Banned

dobbythehouself1;2172716

I was gonna do a car boot today as well, it is a bit windy though.

We are supposed to be going to a birthday barbeque later as well.

Happy birthday.

Banned

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2172742

No rain in Manchester at the moment.

good morning dean ... morning all
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …251841
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523458
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1023
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846316

See more discussions