Good Morning all you lovely people ...

18 replies
Found 21st Oct 2009
Good Morning HUKD'ers
How are we are all on this chilly October Morning. I've just woke up, put my heating on and logged in to my fave site. What have u all got in store for today, i've got to pay my landlord, gas, and electric then do my cleaning...exciting eh lol

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
18 Comments

morning!

*back to the grind huh ....

Morning! A fun filled day of washing,cooking and cleaning for me today

Original Poster

kippy;6639546

morning! *back to the grind huh ....

awww u work then hun??

Original Poster

4lyons09;6639551

Me too, but i'm not letting anything get me down anymore

Morning all...I got a job interview tis morning....aaaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh!!! :w00t:

morning cc kippy

best of luck hannah - go girl - :thumbsup: let us know -

so when do you take up the post of prime minister:-D

4lyons09;6639551

me too
hope everyone has a nice day

Original Poster

hannah19790;6639567

Morning all...I got a job interview … Morning all...I got a job interview thismorning....aaaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh!!! :w00t:

you will be fine...go get em show em what ya made of ...xx

hannah19790;6639567

Morning all...I got a job interview tis … Morning all...I got a job interview tis morning....aaaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh!!! :w00t:

good luck with that Hannah :thumbsup:

morning all, Im off sick at the moment.....I threw up at work and have coz I work in a kitchen I cant return for 48hrs, feel fine now though :roll:
Middle son has also thrown up so he is tucked up in bed......stay away from the Bitsey household, we all have the lurgey :-D

Original Poster

holly100;6639640

morning cc kippy kippy???? best of luck hannah - go girl - :thumbsup: let … morning cc kippy kippy???? best of luck hannah - go girl - :thumbsup: let us know - so when do you take up the post of prime minister:-D

when ya do..sort me out some money lol

Original Poster

bitseylango;6639663

good luck with that Hannah :thumbsup:morning all, Im off sick at the … good luck with that Hannah :thumbsup:morning all, Im off sick at the moment.....I threw up at work and have coz I work in a kitchen I cant return for 48hrs, feel fine now though :roll:Middle son has also thrown up so he is tucked up in bed......stay away from the Bitsey household, we all have the lurgey :-D

Awww poor bitsey :friends: hope everyone in ur house feels better soon x

hannah19790;6639567

Morning all...I got a job interview tis … Morning all...I got a job interview tis morning....aaaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh!!! :w00t:

Job interview " yor'e a job in yourself " :whistling:

Sloth/Mod

bitseylango;6639663

morning all, Im off sick at the moment.....I threw up at work and have … morning all, Im off sick at the moment.....I threw up at work and have coz I work in a kitchen I cant return for 48hrs, feel fine now though :roll:

Going to work drunk is just wrong. :w00t:

Syzable;6639680

Going to work drunk is just wrong. :w00t:

oh how I remember those days :-D

Morning cheekychic:-D

holly100;6639640

morning cc kippy best of luck hannah - go girl - let us know - so when do … morning cc kippy best of luck hannah - go girl - let us know - so when do you take up the post of prime minister

cheekychic;6639660

you will be fine...go get em show em what ya made of ...xx

bitseylango;6639663

good luck with that Hannah morning all, Im off sick at the moment.....I … good luck with that Hannah morning all, Im off sick at the moment.....I threw up at work and have coz I work in a kitchen I cant return for 48hrs, feel fine now though :roll:Middle son has also thrown up so he is tucked up in bed......stay away from the Bitsey household, we all have the lurgey

renown;6639679

Job interview " yor'e a job in yourself "

Aww thanks guys...got it :-D Just part time...kinda whenever I'm free.....perfect for me:-D

Hope ur feeling better Bits:friends:

Renown....don't u forget it:p

[CENTER]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee19/KimCandy2/Congratulations/2hnt177.gif[/CENTER]

bitseylango;6644686

[CENTER][/CENTER]

Thanks Bits...pretty chuffed:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Aliexpress - To be trusted?33
    2. BBC4 Vietnam War43
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44

See more discussions