good morning all....I need your help

Found 22nd May 2012
Good morning, and what a beautiful morning it is!!!
I need some information that you clever lot will no doubt be able to get for me???
I ordered 2 KGB deals on the 12th of March, a tablet bundle for £99 from fabgifts and an ottoman bed £220 from the Staffordshire furniture company. Neither have ever turned up. I have sent 20 emails to KGB, emailed both fabgifts and the staffordshire furniture company and got no response.
Does anyone know the telephone number for KGB Fabgifs or Staffordshire furniture company, as they are not on any of there web sites. Cant believe the poor customer service at KGB as they are still promoting the companys with more deals and I have not had my stuff yet!!
Thanks in advance
Community Updates
14 Comments
Whats the right addy for fabgifts?
timtom13

Whats the right addy for fabgifts?

I think it is http://www.fabgifts.co/
reviewcentre.com/rev…tml - Sorry but 166 worldwide negative reviews. Suggest you don't attempt to call as that will no doubt cost you a fortune too.

Staffordshire Furniture Shop
Units 2 & 3
Lichfield Street
Rugeley
Staffordshire WS15 2EH
01889 582995

Trading Standards for this area 08454 04 05 06
Domain Name: FABGIFTS.CO
Domain ID: D27778273-CO
Registrar-Reseller Name: 123-reg/Webfusion
Registrar-Reseller URL: 123-reg.co.uk
Sponsoring Registrar: DOMAINBOX.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1390
Registrar URL (registration services): domainbox.com
Domain Status: ok
Registrant ID: MNT2FB6782191
Registrant Name: Identity Protection Service
Registrant Organization: Identity Protect Limited
Registrant Address1: PO Box 795
Registrant City: Godalming
Registrant State/Province: Surrey
Registrant Postal Code: GU7 9GA
Registrant Country: UNITED KINGDOM
Registrant Country Code: GB
Registrant Phone Number: +44.1483307527
Registrant Facsimile Number: +44.1483304031
Did you pay by credit/debit card? get bank to do a chargeback.
happi

Did you pay by credit/debit card? get bank to do a chargeback.

Paid via paypal
Did the money go to KGB or to the other companies direct?
File a claim.
Think you only have 45 days with paypal so do it now, if stuff turns up just cancel the claim.
i have exactly the same problem with an e-reader. have sent loads of e-mails they just kept telling me the goods were held up at customs. they then said they were on the way when i told them i only had 45 days to claim with pay pal. since the 45 days elapsed have never heard from them again. i think its a disgusting way to run a business and kgb shouldnt still be dealing with them.
I did the same deal ottoman bed on 28/4/12 after waiting weeks with no delivery I tried and tried to get money back eventually I sent an e-mail to KGB telling them I was informing Lorraine Kelly,s money expert Martin Lewis,trading standards and also would contact there chairman Robert Pines within hours of this e-mail I was called at home and my money was refunded (this was after numerous unanswered e-mails) I am still being ignored by Staffordshire furniture store regarding my £20 delivery fee very conveniant they dont have a telephone number ! hope this helps you .I did pay delivery fee with paypal but they are no help.
Hi

Same problems with KGB deals - I ordered from Gizmo-biz and from Staffordshire Furniture Company in March/April
Had huge problems but am pleased to anounce I did eventually get a full refund for both, however I am still waiting for delivery charges.
Constant emails to KGB and to the actual merchandisers. Advise - Did you use Credit cards to pay for the deals - if yes then you will get your money back. You need to open up a dispute through KGB deals website wherein they will reply giving a reference number to which you send email every day. A pain but this goes beyond reasonable doubt of trying to get your money back. Tell them that you have forwarded all emails and a log of everything you have been trying to do to your Credit Card Company. They will try and say that the money needs to be retrieved from the supplier - this is not true - you have paid KGB so your credit card company state it is them that need to refund your money. Contact your credit card company who will give you a dispute number and send this to KGB - they refunded my money within 3 days for Gizmo-biz, my bed money within 7 days.
Unfortunately I paid Paypal for both deliveries and after 30 days Paypal close their disputes so I am still working on getting my money back. I contacted KGB who are now helping me get this money back and have been promised it will be refunded within the week.
It was KGB that introduced me to the companies so KGB has to help you get this delivery charge back as It was Kgb who introduced you to the companies.

Keep sending those mails - it will work
But please do not let them fob you of by trying to rearrange a delivery - you no longer require the goods - just imagine the problems you would get if you did get the goods - no customer service for anything - so beware.

KGB has just given me a telephone number for the Staffordshire Furniture company - 07955129948 but you have to leave a message and surprise surprise I leave a message every day and still send emails

Good luck - report them, open up disputes with Credit Card Comapnies or your Bank if you paid by Debit card - they will help you legally to sort this out.

KGB are owned by 118 118

karen
I have had loads of problems with KGB deals and the companies they deal with. Currently i am waiting for a refund / exchange for faulty goods from gizmo biz, waiting for the delivery of a bed and mattress from staffordshire furniture company, unable to redeem a voucher from another company. the customer service i get from KGB deals is appalling and whoever answers my compaints has as much commonsense as a brick wall.One company i bought a supercar experience from went bust - i must say i did get a quick refund, another company took 4 months to deliver some face masks, another company failed to deliver a android tablet but again i did get a refund. SORT YOURSLEVES OUT KGB DEALS - you are not doing yoursleves any favours dealing with these kind of companies who cant or wont deliver the goods and by giving terrible customer service your selves.By the way i wont be using them again for anything and at the moment i am owed well over £300. going to compalin to trading standards, Martins money tips, and other consumer shows. I am persuing refunds via my credit card company.
O dear had exactly the same problem but thank you for you help everyone! I realise now that I am wasting my time time with emails to KGB deals as they tell my goods have been delivered which isn't true! Will check how I paid for my ottoman bed too!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants