Groups

Good Morning Black Gerbil1 Style.... (no h4te)

Good morning everyone how is everyone doing.

Im just ate breakfast(Below)

60 Comments

Original Poster

protein shake.
    http://apollocommerce.com/bin/productimages/o/OP-195.jpg

porridge +peanut butter
    http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4130/dsc00142ki2.jpg

omega 3-6-9 tablets.

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/7295/dsc00370hx3.jpg

I then stared at this pic for 5mintues

http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/miley_cyrus1.jpg
    After I cleaned up I was disgusted.

good morning

edit: rather you than me with that porridge lol

After you cleaned up what exactly? It has to be asked....

( Morning btw! )

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3644080

good morning :)edit: rather you than me with that porridge lol

porridge is the bset in the morning. slow releasing carbs
    Liddle ol' me;3644082

After you cleaned up what exactly? It has to be asked....( Morning btw! )

:oops:..errrr the dishes:oops:

Morning straight back at ya

black gerbil1;3644032

picture deserved being quoted

Top of the mornin' to ya! - i may try that peanut butter n porridge idea... sounds scrummy!

djstrobe4real;3644154

Top of the mornin' to ya! - i may try that peanut butter n porridge … Top of the mornin' to ya! - i may try that peanut butter n porridge idea... sounds scrummy!

Nah. porridge and Lyles golden syrup is what ya need. My stepfather though, ate his like a true scot...with salt. errgh.

Salt... eugh! nah ill stick to sugary based foods thanks

Morning Jelly Baby!!!

lol, I bet you can gargle peanut butter an all..........

black gerbil1;3644116

:oops:..errrr the dishes:oops:Morning straight back at ya

You might want to try tissues next time :whistling:

Btw, who is that person in the picture? I'm out of touch with a lot of popular culture, but I'm guessing she's famous...?

Original Poster

djstrobe4real;3644154

Top of the mornin' to ya! - i may try that peanut butter n porridge … Top of the mornin' to ya! - i may try that peanut butter n porridge idea... sounds scrummy!

good for bulking
    jellybaby22;3644159

morning BG xxmorning everyone else

why hai there Jellybaby22
    Liddle ol' me;3644261

You might want to try tissues next time :whistling:Btw, who is that … You might want to try tissues next time :whistling:Btw, who is that person in the picture? I'm out of touch with a lot of popular culture, but I'm guessing she's famous...?

tissue or a sock...lolwut?
    I dont know to tell you the truth, Acecather3 always talked about her, so i googled the name im guessing shes a celb tho.

Morning bg1, you have a good night last night?

So all aspects of the start to your day were protein packed?

Ewwww ...

Liddle ol' me;3644261

Btw, who is that person in the picture? I'm out of touch with a lot of … Btw, who is that person in the picture? I'm out of touch with a lot of popular culture, but I'm guessing she's famous...?

Is it Myley Cyrus?

Peanut butter and porrige? Yuk!! Porrige and eggs!! :thumbsup:

Good morning BG .. good a way as any to start the day I suppose :roll:.......... much prefer sugar puffs myself though

Carley;3644338

It's Miley Cyrus, aka Hannah Montana

thats Hannah Montana?? oh jeeze. feel like such a perv now. is she legal??

legal in the uk i guess

shanecr;3644353

Just. She turned 16 November 23rd lol

By the way im not a fan i just quickly googled...

djstrobe4real;3644380

Just. She turned 16 November 23rd lol

blimey. too close for comfort.

Original Poster

shanecr;3644353

all good in the h00d brah, how old r u mane.
    snowtiger;3644343

Good morning BG .. good a way as any to start the day I suppose … Good morning BG .. good a way as any to start the day I suppose :roll:.......... much prefer sugar puffs myself though

too much sugar in them, not a good source for energy realse IMO.
    Naeem786;3644341

Peanut butter and porrige? Yuk!! Porrige and eggs!! :thumbsup:

nah man, eggs before bed with almonds! not in the morning!

eggs with almonds???

God i have got to get used to this forums smiley system...

chesso;3644315

So all aspects of the start to your day were protein packed? Ewwww ...

Very nice - this is why I love language! :lol: Btw, I presume BG1 didn't swallow all of that protein though - there is still lunch to take of, after all... :whistling:

black gerbil1;3644396

all good in the h00d brah, how old r u mane.

im her x 2 :w00t:

Liddle ol' me;3644411

Very nice - this is why I love language! :lol: Btw, I presume BG1 didn't … Very nice - this is why I love language! :lol: Btw, I presume BG1 didn't swallow all of that protein though - there is still lunch to take of, after all... :whistling:

There's only so much 'bulking up' that a person can do. I think it'd better be just some light fruit for lunch.

black gerbil1;3644116

porridge is the bset in the morning. slow releasing carbs

but with peanut butter :?

Original Poster

djstrobe4real;3644409

eggs with almonds??? :SGod i have got to get used to this forums smiley … eggs with almonds??? :SGod i have got to get used to this forums smiley system...

3 boiled eggs with 40g of almounds brb bulking!
    shanecr;3644435

im her x 2 :w00t:

age aint nowt but a peanut buddahy
    Liddle ol' me;3644411

Very nice - this is why I love language! :lol: Btw, I presume BG1 didn't … Very nice - this is why I love language! :lol: Btw, I presume BG1 didn't swallow all of that protein though - there is still lunch to take of, after all... :whistling:

chesso;3644454

There's only so much 'bulking up' that a person can do. I think it'd … There's only so much 'bulking up' that a person can do. I think it'd better be just some light fruit for lunch.

I lol'd @ both comments.

Morning! Well so far i have actually done some work !! really pleased with myself! just counting down to lunch now,

Anyone got anything exciting happening today?

ifyoudontask?;3644499

Morning! Well so far i have actually done some work !! really pleased … Morning! Well so far i have actually done some work !! really pleased with myself! just counting down to lunch now, Anyone got anything exciting happening today?

exciting? hmm. taking my 18month old daughter for a haircut, might be exciting. Especially if she kicks up a fuss like i expect.

chesso;3644454

There's only so much 'bulking up' that a person can do. I think it'd … There's only so much 'bulking up' that a person can do. I think it'd better be just some light fruit for lunch.

darn! You closed the door on a witty retort with this.

[ :thinking: Light fruit? Light fruit...? erm.... nope, just can't make a link ... Oh! Wait! Got one! ]

Yes, as long as he remembers to wash the fruit first and then to dry it with a tissue, he should still be able to maintain a trace protein input. ( :? )

ifyoudontask?;3644499

Morning! Well so far i have actually done some work !! really pleased … Morning! Well so far i have actually done some work !! really pleased with myself! just counting down to lunch now, Anyone got anything exciting happening today?

A delivery from Tesco :whistling:

ifyoudontask?;3644499

morning.... ermmm no :oops:
    just sat in work..... hope the snow stays tho coz wan't to take kids out in it when i get home from work :-D

shanecr;3644528

exciting? hmm. taking my 18month old daughter for a haircut, might be … exciting? hmm. taking my 18month old daughter for a haircut, might be exciting. Especially if she kicks up a fuss like i expect.

Sounds like it could get a bit messy! good luck!

djstrobe4real;3644537

A delivery from Tesco :whistling:

Suppose it depends what you ordered?

lyndsbowes;3644542

morning.... ermmm no :oops:just sat in work..... hope the snow stays tho … morning.... ermmm no :oops:just sat in work..... hope the snow stays tho coz wan't to take kids out in it when i get home from work :-D

Is it deep? just ice on the ground in Glasgow at the moment, where are you?

black gerbil1;3644396

all good in the h00d brah, how old r u mane.too much sugar in them, not a … all good in the h00d brah, how old r u mane.too much sugar in them, not a good source for energy realse IMO. nah man, eggs before bed with almonds! not in the morning!

I prefer cashew nuts!! :thumbsup:

after I clean up I was discusted

LMFAO HAHAH

ifyoudontask?;3644580

Is it deep? just ice on the ground in Glasgow at the moment, where are … Is it deep? just ice on the ground in Glasgow at the moment, where are you?

not deep but there's a thin layer of it.... can easily make snowballs
    i'm in the north east

lyndsbowes;3644623

not deep but there's a thin layer of it.... can easily make snowballs … not deep but there's a thin layer of it.... can easily make snowballs :)i'm in the north east

Now snowballs, that sounds like the Pleasure / Pain situation! You know, you have so much fun chucking them at others until one hits you square on the ear! :-D

Don't forget the camcorder! £250 for "you've been framed" :thumbsup:

ifyoudontask?;3644580

Sounds like it could get a bit messy! good luck!

i expect blood. dont know whose, but hopefully its the hairdresser's

Liddle ol' me;3644536

darn! You closed the door on a witty retort with this. [ :thinking: … darn! You closed the door on a witty retort with this. [ :thinking: Light fruit? Light fruit...? erm.... nope, just can't make a link ... Oh! Wait! Got one! ]Yes, as long as he remembers to wash the fruit first and then to dry it with a tissue, he should still be able to maintain a trace protein input. ( :? )

Nooooo...
    The door was shut even with the "bulking up"!!
    No more tissue references.

hotukdeals.com/ite…wit

shanecr;3644664

i expect blood. dont know whose, but hopefully its the hairdresser's

Lol! :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would78
      2. Buying an iPhone second hand11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767355
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846377

See more discussions