Found 22nd Sep 2008
good morning all you loverly HUKDers

i hope everyone had a soooopa doooopa weekend?

btw what was the first thing you did when you woke up this morning?

i rubbed the sleep from my eyes, scratched my belly, looked at me mobile phone,
noticed it was 5.45am thought "i should go back to sleep really" came down stairs,
flicked the kettle on, trod on the cats tail, farted and sat in front of my pc! LOL

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
37 Comments

Original Poster

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7581/nickisleepytimequ4.gif

hah that is exactly what i did too - woke up 5.45 looked at my clock, thought 'ugh' then got up, got my cuppa and stuck the laptop on!! No idea why, could have had another 30 mins in bed, no emails of any interest today either - ah well!!!!

Original Poster

helcatamy1;3021900

hah that is exactly what i did too - woke up 5.45 looked at my clock, … hah that is exactly what i did too - woke up 5.45 looked at my clock, thought 'ugh' then got up, got my cuppa and stuck the laptop on!! No idea why, could have had another 30 mins in bed, no emails of any interest today either - ah well!!!!

we need rehab dawlin lol :?

lol i always think ok could get more sleep!!!..... then get up to see what excitement and frivolity awaits me on my compooota :roll::giggle:

Up at 5.30 with the OH to make sure he went to work lol

Put kettle on, had ciggie then started up laptop. Got a full hour of peace before wake kids up for school ;-)

Been up since 4 am. Needed to get an early start on my computer work before setting out to B&Q at 6.45. I am decorating the house of some friens this week, while they are sunning themselves on holiday

Original Poster

moschino;3021914

Up at 5.30 with the OH to make sure he went to work lolPut kettle on, had … Up at 5.30 with the OH to make sure he went to work lolPut kettle on, had ciggie then started up laptop. Got a full hour of peace before wake kids up for school ;-)

yeah i forgot the fag bit .... lol :thumbsup:

wish my lappy was working i wouldnt have to freeze my titles of in the dinning room lol

morning moschino :-D

Original Poster

Predikuesi;3021916

Been up since 4 am. Needed to get an early start on my computer work … Been up since 4 am. Needed to get an early start on my computer work before setting out to B&Q at 6.45. I am decorating the house of some friens this week, while they are sunning themselves on holiday

mornin predi :-D

ooooo can you come help me decorate mine babs? i could do with a handy man :w00t:

Morning Nicki hun
Can't believe you forgot the fag bit lol most important part of the morning ;-)

Havent been to bed yet still at work from 5 yesterday everning :P

Avenger;3021927

OMG poor you
I used to hate working nights :x

Original Poster

moschino;3021920

Morning Nicki hunCan't believe you forgot the fag bit lol most important … Morning Nicki hunCan't believe you forgot the fag bit lol most important part of the morning ;-)

lol aint that the truth :thumbsup:

mornin hunny ... coffee n fags my staple diet lol

Original Poster

Avenger;3021927

aww poor you .... :?

nicki3668;3021932

lol aint that the truth :thumbsup:mornin hunny ... coffee n fags my … lol aint that the truth :thumbsup:mornin hunny ... coffee n fags my staple diet lol

Mine too :thumbsup:

The kids know not to speak to me in the morning until i've had 3 coffees and 3 fags :oops:

Original Poster

moschino;3021936

Mine too :thumbsup:The kids know not to speak to me in the morning until … Mine too :thumbsup:The kids know not to speak to me in the morning until i've had 3 coffees and 3 fags :oops:

jeeze wish you could teach mine that! lol

i would get at leats 10 minutes peace pmsl :giggle:

Good morning everyone
Ive just finished my night shift, off for 3 days now :-D

Original Poster

hahahahaha LOL

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3278/monakedhoesvx7.gif

im easily amused lol :giggle:

Original Poster

ADAMHODG;3021939

Good morning everyoneIve just finished my night shift, off for 3 days now … Good morning everyoneIve just finished my night shift, off for 3 days now :-D

morning adam

3 days eh ... what will you ebing doing with them?

nicki3668;3021941

morning adam 3 days eh ... what will you ebing doing with them?

Taking a girl i work with out for something to eat tonight :-D
Been wanting to ask for ages then managed to pluck up the courage lol.
Other than that just doss about, not doing alot lol.

:giggle: It took a while for mine to learn but we got there in the end :thumbsup:

Good morning Adam

Have a lovely meal later and i'm sure the plucking up of the courage will be well worth it ;-)

moschino;3021947

Good morning AdamHave a lovely meal later and i'm sure the plucking up of … Good morning AdamHave a lovely meal later and i'm sure the plucking up of the courage will be well worth it ;-)

Good morning
Thanks very much

Original Poster

ADAMHODG;3021942

Taking a girl i work with out for something to eat tonight :-DBeen … Taking a girl i work with out for something to eat tonight :-DBeen wanting to ask for ages then managed to pluck up the courage lol.Other than that just doss about, not doing alot lol.

awww thats really sweet :-D

good luck to you ... hope it goes well babe xx

nicki3668;3021955

awww thats really sweet :-Dgood luck to you ... hope it goes well babe xx

Lol bit embarassing
Thank you

Original Poster

ADAMHODG;3021960

Lol bit embarassingThank you

its not

its sweet made me smile awwwwwwwwww :-D

nicki3668;3021963

its not its sweet made me smile awwwwwwwwww :-D

stop it lol
Hopeing today will be a good start
anyway lol
whats everyone else up to today?

Taking kids to school, cleaning,washing,ironing etc.
Nothing exciting for me
Same carp different day :-(

i woke at three am, had a wee, went checked on darling daughter, then layed in bed awake listening to fiancee scratching his head, coughing, snoring, fidgiting etc. till 5.30 my alarm went off, then sat and watched him get dressed, followed him downstairs, made his lunch box up, went toilet, waved him goodbye at door then sat in front of the laptop.

Original Poster

ADAMHODG;3021968

stop it lolHopeing today will be a good start anyway lol whats everyone … stop it lolHopeing today will be a good start anyway lol whats everyone else up to today?

work this mornin from 10 till 12

then got to clean this place cos it looks like a hobo's house lol

Original Poster

mummyspam1985;3022015

i woke at three am, had a wee, went checked on darling daughter, then … i woke at three am, had a wee, went checked on darling daughter, then layed in bed awake listening to fiancee scratching his head, coughing, snoring, fidgiting etc. till 5.30 my alarm went off, then sat and watched him get dressed, followed him downstairs, made his lunch box up, went toilet, waved him goodbye at door then sat in front of the laptop.

awwwww he should be bringing you brekkie in bed in your condition luv x

nicki3668;3022079

awwwww he should be bringing you brekkie in bed in your condition luv x

id hate that. i prefer to look after him. its my job and i love it :-D

mummyspam1985;3022163

id hate that. i prefer to look after him. its my job and i love it :-D

Damn! Shame you ain't single!! lol

I got up at 7-30 to the sound of Elton John! (It was the radio!)
Got partially dressed, went downstairs, put kettle on, then let the chickens out, came back to make the tea then made daughters lunch for school and sat at comp....and I'm still here! lol
I really should start getting ready for work!

up at 330 as my little girl is ill so i got up with her so my wife could go back to sleep finaly got her to sleep at 5 so i just went to work so i could have a fag and coffee not meant to start till 7 but never mind

I got up saw 5.40 and tried to get back to sleep. Then someone phoned me at 6.40 and that is how my day has started. Ive also had a coffee and 3 mini sausages (couldn't be bothered to butter any bread so had them on their on)

willber;3022227

up at 330 as my little girl is ill so i got up with her so my wife could … up at 330 as my little girl is ill so i got up with her so my wife could go back to sleep finaly got her to sleep at 5 so i just went to work so i could have a fag and coffee not meant to start till 7 but never mind

wow, my other half doesnt even realise if our daughter wakes. he went to her ONCE, when she was bout eight months, to offer her expressed milk, didnt work so he's never gone to her agian. she's now two.

:whistling:

TamaraKnight;3022236

I got up saw 5.40 and tried to get back to sleep. Then someone phoned me … I got up saw 5.40 and tried to get back to sleep. Then someone phoned me at 6.40 and that is how my day has started. Ive also had a coffee and 3 mini sausages (couldn't be bothered to butter any bread so had them on their on)

did you cook the sausages, cos if so surely if u feeling lazy it'd been quicker to eat the bread he he

As always I jumped straight out of bed & managed to do 250 press ups, (had quite a late night so didn't manage my normal 500) showered, slid down the bannister (almost! hehe) run back upstairs got dressed slid down the bannister successfully this time, grabbed the dogs lead & went out for a 2 mile run with him, got back home in time for a chilled glass of fruit juice & 1/2 oz of muesli. Finished the ironing & rest of housework, wrote a book & started another one ... that's about it so far today.

snowtiger;3023132

As always I jumped straight out of bed & managed to do 250 press ups, … As always I jumped straight out of bed & managed to do 250 press ups, (had quite a late night so didn't manage my normal 500) showered, slid down the bannister (almost! hehe) run back upstairs got dressed slid down the bannister successfully this time, grabbed the dogs lead & went out for a 2 mile run with him, got back home in time for a chilled glass of fruit juice & 1/2 oz of muesli. Finished the ironing & rest of housework, wrote a book & started another one ... that's about it so far today.

is that all? he he:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50428
    2. Win the Diono Quantum travel system, worth £500 @ Netmums11
    3. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    4. Win free gin for a year88

See more discussions