Groups
    EXPIRED

Good morning, does Mario Kart DS work on a Nintendo DSI? Theres conflicting views on the internet!

I just went to buy a second hand copy of Mario Kart DS, and it said in the description that it will not play on a DSI ????? ( Puzzled ) i went online and couldnt really get a definative answer! Could anyone confirm for me if it is compatable,

Thanks in advance!

7 Comments

if it's being listed as not being able to play on the dsi I'd suspect a fake copy, all official products will work on any ds!

it works-end of story-in fact,I am playing it right now.

mine works on dsi

If that is stated in the description, you are looking at a fake copy of the game.

All original DS games will also play on DSi

From the Nintendo UK website:

All currently available software released for Nintendo DS can be played on Nintendo DSi.

]http//ww…tml

Original Poster

Thanks its just when i looked on the below linked page it said not suitable for Ds / Ds lite so confused me!

play.com/Gam…b=0

Bargaintastic30;8530174

Thanks its just when i looked on the below linked page it said not … Thanks its just when i looked on the below linked page it said not suitable for Ds / Ds lite so confused me!http://www.play.com/Games/DS/4-/587401/Mario-Kart-DS/Product.html?ptsl=1&ob=Price&fb=0

They are Playtraders selling cheap pirate/knock off copies of the game - shouldn't allowed really, but they seem to get away with it (both at Play and eBay).

In much the same way as an original R4 card won't work on a DSi, neither will these DS copies. Steer well clear.

Original Poster

thank for your comments everyone!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3641410
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523467
      3. Gold Flamedeer thread (ABSOLUTELY NO HINTING/MENTIONING THE TRADING OF GOLD…46
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514149

See more discussions