45 replies
Found 15th Oct 2008
im a happy girl this morning suprisingy

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
45 Comments

Original Poster

i banged my toe very badly last night, still hurts to put weight on it. spent the night switching sides of the bed cos mky kept quilt hogging and laying on my side, forgot i hurt my toe and caught again in the bed and put weight on it to go to toilet but im still very happy and du know why??..........

Original Poster

.....simply cos he actually closed his wardrobe door behind him this morning. thats pretty sad isnt it?

Good Morning and best wishes to your toe

Original Poster

yay thankyou. where is everyone 2day????

I have noticed quite a slowdown on here recently - seems things have changed for some reason.

Good Morning mummy

Aaaw hope your toe is feeling better soon :thumbsup:

And WELL DONE to your OH for closing the wardrobe door :thumbsup:

Funny how little things like that are soooo annoying isn't it? :x

Original Poster

moschino;3199722

Good Morning mummy :)Aaaw hope your toe is feeling better soon … Good Morning mummy :)Aaaw hope your toe is feeling better soon :thumbsup:And WELL DONE to your OH for closing the wardrobe door :thumbsup:Funny how little things like that are soooo annoying isn't it? :x

yeh thats the point tho isnt it, its such an easy thing to do, takes seconds for him to do it. oh well he's getting there, bless him he he:whistling:

ill love your toe better

HaHa mine still sometimes leaves his sock drawer open after nearly 20 years of me nagging although he usually remembers when he's got to work and rings me to tell me and apologise :roll:

raptorcigs;3199731

ill love your toe better

Aaaaw how sweet :thumbsup:

Original Poster

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c7c9bdf7.gif

Original Poster

moschino;3199733

HaHa mine still sometimes leaves his sock drawer open after nearly 20 … HaHa mine still sometimes leaves his sock drawer open after nearly 20 years of me nagging although he usually remembers when he's got to work and rings me to tell me and apologise :roll:

thats cute. i havent nagged him. the room was a mess and he was doing it but felt stoopid telling hom cos was a mess already so bit my tongue. then i cleaned up and hoovered, rearragned stuff etc and he did it, so i mentioned it. he said whats the point the room in mess. so i got upset cos id worked hard cleaning up. week later he finally done it. heres hoping he continue to do it ha ha:p

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3199731

ill love your toe better

:oops:thankyou

:w00t: Cheeky beggar :roll:

Think i would of kicked his butt saying that after you had worked so hard cleaning up the mess :whistling:

Men eh? :roll::p

Original Poster

i would normally but i was feeling bit vunerable so i just cried. how pathetic.

it worked though, even though that wasnt the plan.

moschino;3199735

Aaaaw how sweet :thumbsup:

ill nom nom it and i prommis i won't [SIZE=7]CHOMP![/SIZE]

moschino;3199764

:w00t: Cheeky beggar Think i would of kicked his butt saying that after … :w00t: Cheeky beggar Think i would of kicked his butt saying that after you had worked so hard cleaning up the mess :whistling:Men eh? :roll::p

Ahem! present company accepted I hope:-D

Hi all, thx for the smile your thread gave me MS

Original Poster

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev298pfs__.png

robtallica;3199792

Ahem! present company accepted I hope:-DHi all, thx for the smile your … Ahem! present company accepted I hope:-DHi all, thx for the smile your thread gave me MS

:oops: Sorry Rob didn't realise you were listening

I bet you have an annoying habit anyway

Do tell ;-)

Original Poster

see the men should listen, its that simple to keep us happy. do the little easy things like closing the wardrobe doors

moschino;3199796

:oops: Sorry Rob didn't realise you were listening :pI bet you have an … :oops: Sorry Rob didn't realise you were listening :pI bet you have an annoying habit anyway Do tell ;-)

I have this annoying habit of putting the loo seat back down after usage:whistling:

I'm a bit too considerate most of the time

Better marry me quick!:-D

mummyspam1985;3199798

see the men should listen, its that simple to keep us happy. do the … see the men should listen, its that simple to keep us happy. do the little easy things like closing the wardrobe doors

I'm sure MOST do it just to annoy us :x

(notice i said most)

Original Poster

ahh cute my daughter just eaten her breakfast and now has brought her blanket over and askjed for a hug. she snuggling up to the bump.

Original Poster

moschino;3199803

I'm sure MOST do it just to annoy us :x(notice i said most)

yeh mky definately does:x

robtallica;3199800

I have this annoying habit of putting the loo seat back down after … I have this annoying habit of putting the loo seat back down after usage:whistling:I'm a bit too considerate most of the timeBetter marry me quick!:-D

:w00t::w00t: You put the loo seat down?

Quick where's that chapel of nicki's? :-D

mummyspam1985;3199804

ahh cute my daughter just eaten her breakfast and now has brought her … ahh cute my daughter just eaten her breakfast and now has brought her blanket over and askjed for a hug. she snuggling up to the bump.

awwwwww your getting me all emotional!:oops:

must....resist......:oops:

mummyspam1985;3199804

ahh cute my daughter just eaten her breakfast and now has brought her … ahh cute my daughter just eaten her breakfast and now has brought her blanket over and askjed for a hug. she snuggling up to the bump.

Aaaw bless her

All my daughter ever asks for is money :roll:

Original Poster

robtallica;3199811

awwwwww your getting me all emotional!:oops:must....resist......:oops:

i know she's a propper little cutie. comes up for hugs least twice a day but just particaullry cte today as she hugging the bump not me:oops:

moschino;3199808

:w00t::w00t: You put the loo seat down? Quick where's that chapel of … :w00t::w00t: You put the loo seat down? Quick where's that chapel of nicki's? :-D

literally no sex before marriage, ppl will think we we're prudes:w00t:

Original Poster

moschino;3199816

Aaaw bless her All my daughter ever asks for is money :roll:

tabatha did that last night, SHE"S TWO, what was she gonna spend it on haha:-D

robtallica;3199818

literally no sex before marriage, ppl will think we we're prudes:w00t:

You mean your not a prude? :shock: :oops:

mummyspam1985;3199817

i know she's a propper little cutie. comes up for hugs least twice a day … i know she's a propper little cutie. comes up for hugs least twice a day but just particaullry cte today as she hugging the bump not me:oops:

awwww sounds like a sweet lil girl - don't let her grow up lol

moschino;3199832

You mean your not a prude? :shock: :oops:

me? a prude?

LOL, whatever gave you that impression ya cheeky git

mummyspam1985;3199824

tabatha did that last night, SHE"S TWO, what was she gonna spend it on … tabatha did that last night, SHE"S TWO, what was she gonna spend it on haha:-D

She's forward for her age then, mine was at least 3 before she started that lol

She's now 11 and costs me a fortune, she has even started asking her dad for money when i'm out of ear shot so she gets double :roll:

robtallica;3199841

me? a prude? LOL, whatever gave you that impression ya cheeky git

Was just checking :-D

Morning all

moschino;3199808

Quick where's that chapel of nicki's? :-D

It got ruined by people who should know better :x

fireheaven;3199852

Morning all

I fell asleep on ya last night H:oops:

Sorry:oops:

fireheaven;3199852

Morning all :)It got ruined by people who should know better :x

Oh dear that's usually the case, why can't people have fun without going OTT :x

Anyway good morning fireheaven hope your well x

robtallica;3199861

I fell asleep on ya last night H:oops:Sorry:oops:

:w00t: :whistling:

robtallica;3199861

I fell asleep on ya last night H:oops:Sorry:oops:

Lol story of my life - I have been up all night :roll:

moschino;3199866

Oh dear that's usually the case, why can't people have fun without going … Oh dear that's usually the case, why can't people have fun without going OTT :xAnyway good morning fireheaven hope your well x

Yeah good thanks and good morning to you young lady :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G918
    2. Driving anxiety.2734
    3. WANTED tickets for Logic Manchester12
    4. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…713

See more discussions