good morning everyone ........

38 replies
Found 1st Aug 2009
hey whats everyone up to today???

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
36 Comments

Morning! Well small workout midday, otherwise relaxing today then heading out around 6pm to go to Greek Taverna in Bexley and eat well and get a bit tipsy :thumbsup:

SuperEd

watching the footie!!

Sloth/Mod

Have yet to decide, depends on the weather

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;5903898

Morning! Well small workout midday, otherwise relaxing today then heading … Morning! Well small workout midday, otherwise relaxing today then heading out around 6pm to go to Greek Taverna in Bexley and eat well and get a bit tipsy :thumbsup:

sounds good, my kinda day!!:thumbsup: well hope u enjoy yr day:-D

Off to London family bbq, plenty of food and alcohol

Original Poster

Syzable;5903904

Have yet to decide, depends on the weather

yeah i know what u mean its pouring down where i am, well thats the park out the window!!!

Original Poster

choc1969;5903915

sounds good, well i hope you enjoy it and hope the weather holds out for u!:thumbsup:

blonde.kezza;5903922

sounds good, well i hope you enjoy it and hope the weather holds out for … sounds good, well i hope you enjoy it and hope the weather holds out for u!:thumbsup:

yea......although I doubt the weather will stop us having a good time :w00t:

see ya all tomoz, off for brekkie with my big bro' :-D xx

Original Poster

choc1969;5903930

yea......although I doubt the weather will stop us having a good time … yea......although I doubt the weather will stop us having a good time :w00t:see ya all tomoz, off for brekkie with my big bro' :-D xx

damn right! have a good one!! xx:thumbsup:
see ya xx

Original Poster

goonertillidie;5903902

watching the footie!!

.... with a few beers?:-D

Good morning:thumbsup: Still deciding whether to go to the Glasgow show today. Fantastic day out for free,but rain forecast:?

nikkib123;5903948

Just put my heating on its that cold - brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

We had ours on last night. Was like winter here:roll:

blonde.kezza;5903909

sounds good, my kinda day!!:thumbsup: well hope u enjoy yr day:-D

im sure we shall thank you! my girlfriends side of the family knows the resturant owners very well as well, so can imagine if they are 'aware' of who we are were get a few free drinks too :-D

choc1969;5903915

thats what im doing tomorrow! ...more greek food, as its a greek BBQ, and im helping cooking as its a big BBQ, in excess of 50 people i believe!

Original Poster

rosie2008;5903945

Good morning:thumbsup: Still deciding whether to go to the Glasgow show … Good morning:thumbsup: Still deciding whether to go to the Glasgow show today. Fantastic day out for free,but rain forecast:?

morning hun, damn the rain :xwheres all this hot sun they forecast!!

nikkib123;5903948

Just put my heating on its that cold - brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rosie2008;5903953

We had ours on last night. Was like winter here:roll:

ouch! i slept with my window open all ngiht and still kicked the covers off! i was baking! :w00t:

blonde.kezza;5903957

morning hun, damn the rain :xwheres all this hot sun they forecast!!

:roll: Tell me about. I`ve already put off going away for the weekend cos sick of gettng wet:? I`m thinking it might be better tomorrow and maybe go to the show then. It`s on for 2 days:thumbsup:

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;5903956

im sure we shall thank you! my girlfriends side of the family knows the … im sure we shall thank you! my girlfriends side of the family knows the resturant owners very well as well, so can imagine if they are 'aware' of who we are were get a few free drinks too :-Dthats what im doing tomorrow! ...more greek food, as its a greek BBQ, and im helping cooking as its a big BBQ, in excess of 50 people i believe!

even better then, :thumbsup:can i come l.o.l!!:whistling:

Original Poster

rosie2008;5903970

:roll: Tell me about. I`ve already put off going away for the weekend cos … :roll: Tell me about. I`ve already put off going away for the weekend cos sick of gettng wet:? I`m thinking it might be better tomorrow and maybe go to the show then. It`s on for 2 days:thumbsup:

i would c how the weather is tomo, i cant stand going out in the rain!
whats at the show then??

Original Poster

nikkib123;5903978

I hate being cold - it raining and miserable here :)You must live down … I hate being cold - it raining and miserable here :)You must live down south then?

same here cold and wet!:x

blonde.kezza;5903971

even better then, can i come l.o.l!!:whistling:

Sure thing...its in North London somewhere, im getting a lift...as ill be too drunk to get home probably anyways! :whistling::-D
But as long as you like greek food, why not! even got some greek dancing going on!

...just to add im not greek in any way, but food, drink, and a laugh? im there!

nikkib123;5903978

I hate being cold - it raining and miserable here :)You must live down … I hate being cold - it raining and miserable here :)You must live down south then?

SE London so south enough in comparasion! Originally from west sussex so even further south!

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;5903989

Sure thing...its in North London somewhere, im getting a lift...as ill be … Sure thing...its in North London somewhere, im getting a lift...as ill be too drunk to get home probably anyways! :whistling::-DBut as long as you like greek food, why not! even got some greek dancing going on!...just to add im not greek in any way, but food, drink, and a laugh? im there!SE London so south enough in comparasion! Originally from west sussex so even further south!

sounds like its gunna be a gr8 night!:-D

awoodhall2003;5903962

ouch! i slept with my window open all ngiht and still kicked the covers … ouch! i slept with my window open all ngiht and still kicked the covers off! i was baking! :w00t:

first time I`ve had to shut my windows this year:?

blonde.kezza;5903980

i would c how the weather is tomo, i cant stand going out in the … i would c how the weather is tomo, i cant stand going out in the rain!whats at the show then??

Link to last years. Got mixed up with the proms night at glasgow green it`s free,there is a charge for the glasgow show. We go every year it`s fab. Something for everyone:thumbsup:
glasgow.gov.uk/en/…htm

blonde.kezza;5904006

sounds like its gunna be a gr8 night!:-D

hopefully! anyways time to haul my ass out of bed...ive stayed here since 830am when i woke up out of principle after getting up earlier then usual all week!

hey doll

good morning. so not sure what to do today?!? maybe i should watch all pirates of the jonny depp dvds?!?

hope you have a fab day :thumbsup:

Original Poster

rosie2008;5904012

first time I`ve had to shut my windows this year:?Link to last years. Got … first time I`ve had to shut my windows this year:?Link to last years. Got mixed up with the proms night at glasgow green it`s free,there is a charge for the glasgow show. We go every year it`s fab. Something for everyone:thumbsup:http://www.glasgow.gov.uk/en/Residents/Parks_Outdoors/theglasgowshow2008.htm

looks fun hun, cheap day out cant knock that!!
well i would say hold out til tomo looks as though u need a dry day for this one!:-D

not sure what I'll do today, no plans but going out sounds like a good starter for ten :-D

Original Poster

banthedrummer;5904023

hey dollgood morning. so not sure what to do today?!? maybe i should … hey dollgood morning. so not sure what to do today?!? maybe i should watch all pirates of the jonny depp dvds?!?hope you have a fab day :thumbsup:

cheers hun, and u:thumbsup:

banthedrummer;5904023

hey dollgood morning. so not sure what to do today?!? maybe i should … hey dollgood morning. so not sure what to do today?!? maybe i should watch all pirates of the jonny depp dvds?!?hope you have a fab day :thumbsup:

i started watching curse of the black pearl last night on HD and remembered it so well i stopped it!

Banned

hey hun, hows you?

Im off to Glasgow shopping with my friends today :-D

OH is watching the girls :w00t: xxx

Original Poster

student_mummy;5904138

hey hun, hows you?Im off to Glasgow shopping with my friends today :-DOH … hey hun, hows you?Im off to Glasgow shopping with my friends today :-DOH is watching the girls :w00t: xxx

morning hun, im good cheers, shopping, no kiddies, now thats more like it!:thumbsup:u lucky girl
im all on my own today with my babies, hubbys at work, think we might make cakes and cookies!!xx

Banned

blonde.kezza;5904156

morning hun, im good cheers, shopping, no kiddies, now thats more like … morning hun, im good cheers, shopping, no kiddies, now thats more like it!:thumbsup:u lucky girlim all on my own today with my babies, hubbys at work, think we might make cakes and cookies!!xx

aww sounds good hun, did that with the eldest the other day. She polished off 20 of them n 3 days, :oops:

Off now, hopefully ill get some bargains :-D xxx

Original Poster

student_mummy;5904177

aww sounds good hun, did that with the eldest the other day. She polished … aww sounds good hun, did that with the eldest the other day. She polished off 20 of them n 3 days, :oops:Off now, hopefully ill get some bargains :-D xxx

ok hun have a fab day,:thumbsup: (remember get yrself something, not just the kiddies, us mums deserve a treat now and again!!) xx

blonde.kezza;5904199

ok hun have a fab day,:thumbsup: (remember get yrself something, not just … ok hun have a fab day,:thumbsup: (remember get yrself something, not just the kiddies, [SIZE="3"]us mums deserve a treat now and again!!) [/SIZE]xx

You do get a treat...you get to go out for the day? :? :-D

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5904261

You do get a treat...you get to go out for the day? :? :-D

l.o.l very funny:giggle:

Morning
My plans are nothing exciting, tidy kids rooms again. Food shopping then MIL is coming to stay. Such a fun day... not!

Hope you all have a fab day

Morning misc

raining again here today :-( but going to see my cousins 11 week old boxer puppy for some cuddles.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions