Good Morning Everyone - Its Friday!!!!

Banned
    Who is up? How are you?

86 Comments

Im up, and at workies!
    Yay Friday!

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2008-3/1301168/laurelhardy.gif

good morning

Working,ish from home and i am quite excited as our daughter is home from Leeds for the weekend:thumbsup:
    Sorry MORNING ALL

morning, i totally thought it was Thursday today. Bonus!

MCH1;3459308

morning, i totally thought it was Thursday today. Bonus!

Result:thumbsup:

]http//ww…2Sc

my tribute to you Mr S ^^

listen to the words carefully;-)

Good Morning All

morning, woop woop frieday

Morning peeps ... where's my coffee ?

morning salder, morning ace, morning everyone.

MORNING t0mm:roll:

t0mm;3459394

morning salder, morning ace, morning everyone.

u got ur 360 yet?

Morning everyone. Got a day off work today. Going to hire the last series of lost and have a slob on settee and eat junk food day. Heaven!

Hope you've got a valid excuse OP.

Why the disappearing act?

Tired cos i had to go to asda at midnight last night!

At work right now - wishing i was at hope playing COD5!

Morning, off to finish the last bits of Christmas shoopping. Have a good day

ifyoudontask?;3459548

Tired cos i had to go to asda at midnight last night! At work right now … Tired cos i had to go to asda at midnight last night! At work right now - wishing i was at hope playing COD5!

weird question time.....was your COD5 DVD case flimsy?

Mine feels hella ropey.

Morning all:)

kidcat;3459552

Morning, off to finish the last bits of Christmas shoopping. Have a good … Morning, off to finish the last bits of Christmas shoopping. Have a good day

Last bits? !! omg I haven't started yet! .... only 6 weeks to go

Morning all

Train Driver;3459569

Morning all:)

Howdydoody

snowtiger;3459577

Last bits? !! omg I haven't started yet! .... only 6 weeks to goMorning … Last bits? !! omg I haven't started yet! .... only 6 weeks to goMorning all

Better get a start, I have a few already. What ya gonna buy me?

robtallica;3459567

weird question time.....was your COD5 DVD case flimsy?Mine feels hella … weird question time.....was your COD5 DVD case flimsy?Mine feels hella ropey.

Weird one!

I honestly havent even opened it yet! Sorry, no idea! as long as it works i will be happy! Infact even if it came wrapped in a tramps underwear i would be delighted as long as it worked! :-D

ifyoudontask?;3459619

Weird one!I honestly havent even opened it yet! Sorry, no idea! as long … Weird one!I honestly havent even opened it yet! Sorry, no idea! as long as it works i will be happy! Infact even if it came wrapped in a tramps underwear i would be delighted as long as it worked! :-D

Should be great, the last one was intense - the balance of the online play is just incredible.

I didn't really play the online Beta (demo) of COD5 enough really. Got to now lol.

Also loving GOW2 at the moment....

robtallica;3459653

Should be great, the last one was intense - the balance of the online … Should be great, the last one was intense - the balance of the online play is just incredible.I didn't really play the online Beta (demo) of COD5 enough really. Got to now lol.Also loving GOW2 at the moment....

I think the online multigame is up to 18 players i think now! should be good! :thumbsup:

morning everyone
    im getting my hair done today and going out for a good sesh tomorrow nite cant wait

raptorcigs;3459453

MORNING t0mm:roll:

Mornng Raptor! :friends:
    acecatcher3;3459469

u got ur 360 yet?

Nope, a few more weeks I think.

snowtiger;3459577

Last bits? !! omg I haven't started yet! .... only 6 weeks to goMorning … Last bits? !! omg I haven't started yet! .... only 6 weeks to goMorning all

Made a pact that I would be finished shopping by Dec 1st, this year so that I could spend time with kids doing Christmassy stuff. So far so good. :santa:

ifyoudontask?;3459670

I think the online multigame is up to 18 players i think now! should be … I think the online multigame is up to 18 players i think now! should be good! :thumbsup:

campaign mode is upto 4 players too :-D

brb - killin' long range grenade chuckers :thumbsup:

t0mm;3459678

Nope, a few more weeks I think.

How many 360's is that now?

I'm on my 1st still:oops:

Good morning everyone :-D

fireheaven;3459769

that was a shock!

thought someone had borrowed your username.

good mornin' truble

fireheaven;3459769

looool at ur avatar, not gonna tell u what the stuff coming from below looks like.

Morning all im off on the hunt for a ps3 and LCD TV- but will probably return with neither :lol:

all the best deals?? speak now or forever hold your peace!!

robtallica;3459784

that was a shock!thought someone had borrowed your username.good mornin' … that was a shock!thought someone had borrowed your username.good mornin' truble

Morning nag ;-)

acecatcher3;3459792

looool at ur avatar, not gonna tell u what the stuff coming from below … looool at ur avatar, not gonna tell u what the stuff coming from below looks like.

Why do you think I picked that one - thought it would only be me that noticed that

fireheaven;3459812

Why do you think I picked that one - thought it would only be me that … Why do you think I picked that one - thought it would only be me that noticed that

im sure chrissy boy will notice.

acecatcher3;3459819

im sure chrissy boy will notice.

No doubt he will

Right I am on a mission today - who wants to give me job

Good morning Star

starsparkle2311;3460153

Hi, you're avvy has just reminded me, it's Children in Need day isn't … Hi, you're avvy has just reminded me, it's Children in Need day isn't it?:thumbsup:

better get the beans out :whistling:

This message is hidden because fireheaven is on your ignore list

How's that for a surprise FH?

fireheaven;3459915

No doubt he willRight I am on a mission today - who wants to give me job

back to normal :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629
      2. What would be HELL to you?1921
      3. word association Game73944496
      4. Fanta Snapcode for Filters and Lenses11

See more discussions