Groups

good morning folks

hope your all having a nice weekend

whos been christmas shopping then ?

i have .. got my sons ds lite and my daughters digital camera with printer .... only
    1323674856 presents to go! lol

44 Comments

Original Poster

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5120/miscmorning2bs6.gif
    http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/miscmorning2bs6.gif/1/w350.png

Banned

Sounds like you are buying for my family, I've got that many pressie's already, still another million or so to go, lol

Original Poster

Summer90;3290271

Sounds like you are buying for my family, I've got that many pressie's … Sounds like you are buying for my family, I've got that many pressie's already, still another million or so to go, lol

lol its always a big job but worth it in the end ... tyring to get alot of it done on line to save the shop trawling

Banned

nicki3668;3290273

lol its always a big job but worth it in the end ... tyring to get alot … lol its always a big job but worth it in the end ... tyring to get alot of it done on line to save the shop trawling

This place is great for finding them deals. How much did you pay for your DS lite I got mine for £84 still goping it'll be a good deal by xmas

Original Poster

Summer90;3290279

This place is great for finding them deals. How much did you pay for … This place is great for finding them deals. How much did you pay for your DS lite I got mine for £84 still goping it'll be a good deal by xmas

i paid £99 ... because i got the accesories pack ... and brain training in with that price ...
    i saw them for £95 in asda but that was the console only

Banned

nicki3668;3290280

i paid £99 ... because i got the accesories pack ... and brain training … i paid £99 ... because i got the accesories pack ... and brain training in with that price ... i saw them for £95 in asda but that was the console only

Yeah I saw that deal too, it was good. My eldest already has that game though, I pleased with what I paid, I just hope with the new DS being released they dont come down more by xmas.

Original Poster

Summer90;3290282

Yeah I saw that deal too, it was good. My eldest already has that game … Yeah I saw that deal too, it was good. My eldest already has that game though, I pleased with what I paid, I just hope with the new DS being released they dont come down more by xmas.

yeah you deffo got a bargain there ... really cheap ...
    i didnt realise there was a new one :? lol spose they do that as a market for christmas deliberatly .... makes ya sick

good morning nicki

Original Poster

ilovelilac;3290304

good morning nicki

morning lilac hunny xx

nicki3668;3290305

morning lilac hunny xx

lol
    your new avvi looks cute ;-)

Original Poster

ilovelilac;3290312

lolyour new avvi looks cute ;-)

lol i thought id be a witch for a few days

nicki3668;3290313

lol i thought id be a witch for a few days

a white witch that casts helpful spells i hope :giggle:

Original Poster

ilovelilac;3290316

a white witch that casts helpful spells i hope :giggle:

lol dunno about that hun but you can try lol ill grab me wand :giggle:

nicki3668;3290318

lol dunno about that hun but you can try lol ill grab me wand :giggle:

lol
    please cast me a spell to get rid of my insomnia :roll:

Original Poster

ilovelilac;3290319

lolplease cast me a spell to get rid of my insomnia :roll:

if i had a spell for that babe id use it on myself ! LOL iv had insomnia for 4 years ... only get 1 to 2 hours sleep a night sorry xx

nicki3668;3290321

if i had a spell for that babe id use it on myself ! LOL iv had insomnia … if i had a spell for that babe id use it on myself ! LOL iv had insomnia for 4 years ... only get 1 to 2 hours sleep a night sorry xx

whoa 4 years :shock:
    i thought mine was bad, been going on for bout 10 months now
    i have some good days but then sometimes no sleep at all for days!

Original Poster

ilovelilac;3290325

whoa 4 years :shock:i thought mine was bad, been going on for bout 10 … whoa 4 years :shock:i thought mine was bad, been going on for bout 10 months now i have some good days but then sometimes no sleep at all for days!

aww poor you xx its an awful thing to suffer from ... iv tried every sleeping pill .. potion .. trick in the book and even my gps given up on me now lol xxx

nicki3668;3290328

aww poor you xx its an awful thing to suffer from ... iv tried every … aww poor you xx its an awful thing to suffer from ... iv tried every sleeping pill .. potion .. trick in the book and even my gps given up on me now lol xxx

yea, same here
    sleeping pills did work but it really knocked me out, i didnt like that so i dont take them anymore
    doc doesnt know what else to do, thinks im stressed, maybe i am dunno y though lol

my eyes are hurting from being in front of the screen all night
    gonna listen to music and have a lie down :thumbsup:

hope you have a good day :-D

morning ppl, im off to shooting, have a good day

Morning all.......got a 3 yr old's irthday party today - woo hoo:?

Have a good'n everyone x

Morning Did everyone put their clocks back?

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3290480

morning ppl, im off to shooting, have a good day

have fun handsom :w00t:

hannah19790;3290483

Morning all.......got a 3 yr old's irthday party today - woo hoo:?Have a … Morning all.......got a 3 yr old's irthday party today - woo hoo:?Have a good'n everyone x

parties lol i did so many of them ... hope it goes well hannah

Predikuesi;3290534

Morning Did everyone put their clocks back?

i forgot lol my poor fella left for work at 3 am hahaha

ilovelilac;3290319

lolplease cast me a spell to get rid of my insomnia :roll:

Ohh I could do with one of those too

Morning everyone :-D

Original Poster

fireheaven;3290664

Ohh I could do with one of those too :)Morning everyone :-D

morning hunny hows you? :-D

nicki3668;3290671

morning hunny hows you? :-D

Good thanks Nutty, just tired haven't slept since 6am yesterday and feel like a zombie and its not even Halloween :w00t:

Original Poster

fireheaven;3290696

Good thanks Nutty, just tired haven't slept since 6am yesterday and feel … Good thanks Nutty, just tired haven't slept since 6am yesterday and feel like a zombie and its not even Halloween :w00t:

aww hunny thats not good xxx you need nutty nicki hugs :friends:

i look like a zombie too so i wouldnt worry lol

Lol nutty nicki hugs, thanks thats alot better :friends:

Apparently I always look like this in the morning according to my lovely children :x

morning all:thumbsup:

Banned

Bonjour

Banned

Hey everyone!! :-D

Banned

My god Nicki you are up earlier on a Sunday x x

afternoon:thumbsup:

Banned

mr miagi;3291519

afternoon:thumbsup:

Afternoon, what are you going to do with yourself today? x x

DLM;3291549

Afternoon, what are you going to do with yourself today? x x

going for a few pints before i av me dinner:thumbsup: i went to blackburn yesterday had loads to drink. i need a livener:)

Banned

mr miagi;3291560

going for a few pints before i av me dinner:thumbsup: i went to blackburn … going for a few pints before i av me dinner:thumbsup: i went to blackburn yesterday had loads to drink. i need a livener:)

Did you like Blackburn, i'm not that keen! x x

Banned

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9125/piratesfs9.jpg

DLM;3291567

Did you like Blackburn, i'm not that keen! x x

i only went to watch boro play. we only went to one pub near the stadium. it was a good day:thumbsup:

Banned

mr miagi;3291576

i only went to watch boro play. we only went to one pub near the stadium. … i only went to watch boro play. we only went to one pub near the stadium. it was a good day:thumbsup:

I'm glad you had a great time, next time your down this way, let me know x x

DLM;3291592

I'm glad you had a great time, next time your down this way, let me know … I'm glad you had a great time, next time your down this way, let me know x x

no problem:thumbsup: have you got anything planned for today?

Banned

mr miagi;3291603

no problem:thumbsup: have you got anything planned for today?

I'm clearing out my back bedroom, which i don't want to do :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      4. One thing you've forgotten56

See more discussions