Groups

GOOD MORNING GREAT BRITAIN

Banned
    Good morning all.....How are we all today?

Whats going on in your worlds today?

40 Comments

Good morning C.

Ice.

Morning.

I'm contemplating whether to put a shelf up or go back to bed.............tough life choice today. :lol:

Good Morning. Doing OK, especially since the frost wasn't as bad as we were told. Didn't have to spend ages getting frostbite while defrosting my wife's car this morning

Original Poster Banned

ctuk;3965213

Good morning C.Ice.

Morning man...u cool?

Syzable;3965214

Morning. :)I'm contemplating whether to put a shelf up or go back to … Morning. :)I'm contemplating whether to put a shelf up or go back to bed.............tough life choice today. :lol:

Morning Sy...

tbh seems an easy one to me

BED!

Original Poster Banned

Predikuesi;3965221

Good Morning. Doing OK, especially since the frost wasn't as bad as we … Good Morning. Doing OK, especially since the frost wasn't as bad as we were told. Didn't have to spend ages getting frostbite while defrosting my wife's car this morning

Morning Pred , yeah want bad at all today...colder though my way than last few days and a lot of ice about

Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be.. Jack Frost!

Banned

ODB_69;3965225

Whats going on in your worlds today?

Work.

Followed by a trip to WHL.

Don't you lot ever go to work? What's the secret?

Good morning all .. bit of a frosty one again .. staying in today & keeping warm .. I've got piles
    of ironing to get through & the beds need changing .. so much to do, so little time!

ODB_69;3965225

Morning Sy...tbh seems an easy one to meBED!

I'm in agreement. :-D Going to chuck the kids out at nursery first in a mo. Last time they went before Xmas they bought home Chicken Pox and colds............can't wait to see what freebies they'll get this year. :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

Can anyone confirm something for me please

Was listening to Radio 1 on the way in and they were on about Celeb Big Bro..and they were chatting about Ulrika being a weathergirl when she started

What programme was it on? am I right in saying before GMTV there used to be a programme called Good Morning Great Britain?

yep.............

Original Poster Banned

t0mm;3965235

Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be.. Jack Frost!

Loool, Random!

Morning Tom

guv;3965236

Work.Followed by a trip to WHL.Don't you lot ever go to work? What's the … Work.Followed by a trip to WHL.Don't you lot ever go to work? What's the secret?

Morning Guv :thumbsup:

Whats WHL?

I'm at work, wish I wasnt...got far more important things to do (xbox)

snowtiger;3965242

I've got piles

:whistling:

hehehe Morning Snowy hun xxx
    If I was you go back to bed and leave the ironing

I HATE ironing, soooo annoying, hence the reason I dont iron anything unless I'm going clubbing...natural body heat removes the creases

Syzable;3965246

I'm in agreement. :-D Going to chuck the kids out at nursery first in a … I'm in agreement. :-D Going to chuck the kids out at nursery first in a mo. Last time they went before Xmas they bought home Chicken Pox and colds............can't wait to see what freebies they'll get this year. :w00t:

You know the thought of having kids is getting more and more non appealing

It was called TV-AM ODB.........used to watch it before school. :-D

Syzable;3965275

LOL. beat me to it :-D

Morning Chris, you good?

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;3965275

Oh right...so where am I getting Good Morning Great Britain from? :?

Did they used to say that or something...I vaguely remember it, didnt it have some guy called Gordon on it?

barneydog;3965279

LOL. beat me to it :-D

Morning Barney :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

t0mm;3965290

Morning Chris, you good?

Yeah man, yourself?

what u up to today? Hows Notts?

Good Morning Great Britian was on BBC and was Anne Diamond & Nick Owen

Morning ODB,

]Good Morning Britain was the name of the programme on TV-AM in the morning

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;3965296

Ah I'm getting them mixed up then...thought I had just gone insane there tbh

Nick Owen is now the Midlands today guy or whatever the programme is...has AWFUL jokes as his 'thing' if I'm thinking of the right guy

Im sat on my bed... waiting for a lift to college because its like 0 Kelvin outside... Off now to do my hair quick and get shoes on to go... Fun times. -.-

Original Poster Banned

barneydog;3965305

Morning ODB, ]Good Morning Britain was the name of the programme on TV-AM … Morning ODB, ]Good Morning Britain was the name of the programme on TV-AM in the morning

WOW...Richard Keys was on it too...weird seeing what other progs peeps have done

ODB_69;3965293

Yeah man, yourself?what u up to today? Hows Notts?

going out to town i think.

it's cold. as i'll soon find out:roll:.

yourself?

Syzable;3965296

The BBC one was called ]Breakfast Time with Selina Scott & Frank Bough :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

Bigpoppaad;3965313

Im sat on my bed... waiting for a lift to college because its like 0 … Im sat on my bed... waiting for a lift to college because its like 0 Kelvin outside... Off now to do my hair quick and get shoes on to go... Fun times. -.-

sounds sucky man...but could be work, at least its college...enjoy it while you can mate

t0mm;3965319

going out to town i think. it's cold. as i'll soon find out:roll:. … going out to town i think. it's cold. as i'll soon find out:roll:. yourself?

Work...

followed by xbox tonight me thinks...have hardly played it lately and I feel I am neglecting her

barneydog;3965329

The BBC one was called ]Breakfast Time with Selina Scott & Frank Bough … The BBC one was called ]Breakfast Time with Selina Scott & Frank Bough :w00t:

Mad all the progs how they change over the years, then looking back to what we had...nostalgia trip....

I miss the Big Breakfast...used to watch it when I was a kid

I also miss Wackaday

ODB_69;3965356

sounds sucky man...but could be work, at least its college...enjoy it … sounds sucky man...but could be work, at least its college...enjoy it while you can mate Work...followed by xbox tonight me thinks...have hardly played it lately and I feel I am neglecting her :pMad all the progs how they change over the years, then looking back to what we had...nostalgia trip....I miss the Big Breakfast...used to watch it when I was a kidI also miss Wackaday

Ditto, I ain't played since friday, doubt i'll play much today. I'll prob start playing tomorrow after i've done some assignments.

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;3965363

The heating in my car has broke and some muppet has twisted my windscreen … The heating in my car has broke and some muppet has twisted my windscreen wipers.Not a good day!!Freezing my bobbies off - anyone want to come and warm me up?

Morning hun, poor you, are they broken?

Err...YES!

brb...booking emergency holiday

Morning all. Day off work today so I get to do lots of housework, fun!

Just done the quiz ODB, hobbies today, good day for lots of guesses!

Original Poster Banned

hellfire;3965418

Morning all. Day off work today so I get to do lots of housework, … Morning all. Day off work today so I get to do lots of housework, fun!Just done the quiz ODB, hobbies today, good day for lots of guesses!

Morning...God havent seen you on here for ages!!!

God I was AWFUL at the quiz yesterday, truly shocking!

Let me guess loads of questions about some magic game or soemthing, the one thats always there on Hobbies

ODB_69;3965441

Let me guess loads of questions about some magic game or soemthing, the … Let me guess loads of questions about some magic game or soemthing, the one thats always there on Hobbies

Some food questions today, but yeah typical hobbies nonsense that have no chance of knowing.

hellfire;3965467

Some food questions today, but yeah typical hobbies nonsense that have no … Some food questions today, but yeah typical hobbies nonsense that have no chance of knowing.

got number 8 wrong, but around 5 lucky guesses :oops:

ctuk;3965501

got number 8 wrong, but around 5 lucky guesses :oops:

Only knew about two of them today the rest were guesses. Today, movie Friday and Music Sunday have to be my worst days. Normally pretty good on music but this one throws me for a wobbler for some reason.

Original Poster Banned

hellfire;3965551

Only knew about two of them today the rest were guesses. Today, movie … Only knew about two of them today the rest were guesses. Today, movie Friday and Music Sunday have to be my worst days. Normally pretty good on music but this one throws me for a wobbler for some reason.

Movie Friday is by far my best day..I love it!

Original Poster Banned

Woop Woop...9!

Got the Hawaiian one wrong, rest were total guesses mostly...its too American that quiz though

as i said in another thread,my kids school was shut cos of heating problems. trouble is i didn't know till i'd walked up in the freezing cold:x:x

Original Poster Banned

brangelina;3966682

as i said in another thread,my kids school was shut cos of heating … as i said in another thread,my kids school was shut cos of heating problems. trouble is i didn't know till i'd walked up in the freezing cold:x:x

So bad today for you then hun...unlucky...pretty poor of the School not to say though!

U know...I cant help but melt when I look at your avy!

nikkib123;3965363

The heating in my car has broke and some muppet has twisted my windscreen … The heating in my car has broke and some muppet has twisted my windscreen wipers.Not a good day!!Freezing my bobbies off - anyone want to come and warm me up?

Sorry about the car, but it's lucky that you have a biologist on hand to iron out ( !!) any misunderstandings. These are blue-footed boobies.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/boobies.jpg

Original Poster Banned

Chesso..your a biologist??

ODB_69;3967937

Chesso..your a biologist??

I am, in the sense that once a biologist, always a biologist.:-D
    I retired from teaching (11-18) biology/science this year.

Water in the coolant part eh Nikki; I wouldn't have the faintest where the coolant part was.

ODB_69;3966733

So bad today for you then hun...unlucky...pretty poor of the School not … So bad today for you then hun...unlucky...pretty poor of the School not to say though!U know...I cant help but melt when I look at your avy!

aww, thanks hun. she's gorgeous isn't she:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions