Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;4691458

Morning DLM, good thanks and u?

Not too bad x x

Original Poster Banned

Nice picture Lynds, how are you? x x

Good morning :thumbsup:

First day of spring and the sun is shining

Couldn't be better except I've only got 1 more week of maternity leave left :x

Original Poster Banned

Mijooly;4691481

Good morning :thumbsup:First day of spring and the sun is shining … Good morning :thumbsup:First day of spring and the sun is shining :)Couldn't be better except I've only got 1 more week of maternity leave left :x

Aw, what do you do for a living? x x

Morning DLM.
    How are you?

DLM;4691487

Aw, what do you do for a living? x x

Stuck in an office

I work for a car manufacturer and we've just had our hours/pay cut by 10% so I'll have a few days off each month!

Original Poster Banned

Mijooly;4691519

Stuck in an officeI work for a car manufacturer and we've just had our … Stuck in an officeI work for a car manufacturer and we've just had our hours/pay cut by 10% so I'll have a few days off each month!

It's awful at the moment, I am really worried about the future.

I am currently unemployed and I see a lot of young people wandering about with nothing to do.

im starting to get a hangover as i sit here at my desk.. went to see james morrison in concert last night, didnt get in from manchester till 6, and got into work at 8.. no shower... no food..

feeling bit ruff....

(everyone say... " AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW".....)

morning BTW... wh00ps!

Original Poster Banned

BlondeBella;4691513

Morning DLM.How are you?

Not bad, I keep going.

Most day's I wake up thinking what shall I do today? x x

Original Poster Banned

Kandiman1983;4691556

im starting to get a hangover as i sit here at my desk.. went to see … im starting to get a hangover as i sit here at my desk.. went to see james morrison in concert last night, didnt get in from manchester till 6, and got into work at 8.. no shower... no food.. feeling bit ruff.... (everyone say... " AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW".....)

I like James Morrison especially wonderful world.

It's how I feel most day's x x

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;4691568

Morning hun xxx

Hiya chuckles,

Are you still working? x x

Hello All, I am relatively new on here but i am well excited this morning as i have won a runner up prize in a competition!!
    It is a basket of Sanex products but I don't remember entering the competition, I have had a look back over the comps on here but can't find it, LOVE winning things!!!!

DLM;4691548

It's awful at the moment, I am really worried about the future.I am … It's awful at the moment, I am really worried about the future.I am currently unemployed and I see a lot of young people wandering about with nothing to do.

It is awful, I'm so grateful having a full time job. I'm actually going back a month early because of the present climate. I'm going to miss the children like mad but it has to be done

Also going to miss HUKD!!

Hope things start picking up soon and I hope you manage to find a decent job soon too :thumbsup:

Banned

Morning all.

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;4691591

yup..unfortunately....:pwould prefer to be in my bed......:) xxx

Aw, I would prefer to be working.

My man goes to work and I hear the neighbour's go to work, I lie in bed thinking what shall I do today? x x

Original Poster Banned

anniemickymoo;4691596

Hello All, I am relatively new on here but i am well excited this morning … Hello All, I am relatively new on here but i am well excited this morning as i have won a runner up prize in a competition!!It is a basket of Sanex products but I don't remember entering the competition, I have had a look back over the comps on here but can't find it, LOVE winning things!!!!

Congratulation's x x

Banned

DLM;4691609

Aw, I would prefer to be working.My man goes to work and I hear the … Aw, I would prefer to be working.My man goes to work and I hear the neighbour's go to work, I lie in bed thinking what shall I do today? x x

I'd love that.... at least until the money ran out.

Its like these people who say "if i won the lottery, I wouldn't change - I'd still work" etc etc... no thanks! Lie in bed til 12, then goto the seaside every afternoon YAY!

Original Poster Banned

Mijooly;4691598

It is awful, I'm so grateful having a full time job. I'm actually going … It is awful, I'm so grateful having a full time job. I'm actually going back a month early because of the present climate. I'm going to miss the children like mad but it has to be doneAlso going to miss HUKD!!Hope things start picking up soon and I hope you manage to find a decent job soon too :thumbsup:

I have a job lined up but I am waiting for my criminal record to be checked because I am going to be working in schools.

It is taking forever into my 5th week and feeling lost x x

vibeone;4691606

Morning all.

Morning. Do you ever work :lol:

Original Poster Banned

vibeone;4691606

Morning all.

Morning, how are you today?

Original Poster Banned

vibeone;4691625

I'd love that.... at least until the money ran out.Its like these people … I'd love that.... at least until the money ran out.Its like these people who say "if i won the lottery, I wouldn't change - I'd still work" etc etc... no thanks! Lie in bed til 12, then goto the seaside every afternoon YAY!

It does get dull after a while, I have been in and out of work for 2 year's.

DLM;4691634

I have a job lined up but I am waiting for my criminal record to be … I have a job lined up but I am waiting for my criminal record to be checked because I am going to be working in schools.It is taking forever into my 5th week and feeling lost x x

Brilliant news, these things always take way too long. Make the most of the time because once you're back at work..... still you'll get nice long holidays in the summer

I can't believe where the last 11 months have gone and how my little baby boy has grown!

Morning DLM xxxxxx you can come to work for me if you like...i mean instead of me not for me lol

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;4691667

Morning DLM xxxxxx you can come to work for me if you like

Sounds good to me x x

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;4691667

Morning DLM xxxxxx you can come to work for me if you like...i mean … Morning DLM xxxxxx you can come to work for me if you like...i mean instead of me not for me lol

Do you work in the city centre? x x

In Salford near the University

Original Poster Banned

Mijooly;4691666

Brilliant news, these things always take way too long. Make the most of … Brilliant news, these things always take way too long. Make the most of the time because once you're back at work..... still you'll get nice long holidays in the summerI can't believe where the last 11 months have gone and how my little baby boy has grown!

Aw, is that your little boy in your avavtar.

He is lovely x x

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;4691683

In Salford near the University

Oh right, do you drive?

http://www.graphicsarcade.com/glitter_text/good_morning/good_morning_graphics_a1.gif

Morning!

Feeling good today, got my U2 tickets this morning!

and only 19 more sleeps until my holiday!

Life is good!

Nope i get a taxi with my son in the morning cos he works near me and i get a lift home off one of the guys that work here.

Banned

BlondeBella;4691636

Morning. Do you ever work :lol:

On occasion :P you?

Original Poster Banned

ifyoudontask?;4691700

Morning!Feeling good today, got my U2 tickets this morning!and only 19 … Morning!Feeling good today, got my U2 tickets this morning!and only 19 more sleeps until my holiday!Life is good!

I wish I was as upbeat as you.

Life like's to kick me up the behind.

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;4691701

Nope i get a taxi with my son in the morning cos he works near me and i … Nope i get a taxi with my son in the morning cos he works near me and i get a lift home off one of the guys that work here.

That's a nice set up x x

DLM;4691718

That's a nice set up x x

What kind of job do you want hun?

ifyoudontask?;4691700

Morning!Feeling good today, got my U2 tickets this morning!and only 19 … Morning!Feeling good today, got my U2 tickets this morning!and only 19 more sleeps until my holiday!Life is good!

Aww, i wish i was that excited i have th joys of working tomorrow:x

michelleleemoo;4691690

Morning Michelle x

vibeone;4691706

On occasion :P you?

Sometimes:whistling:

Ive been unemployed for 6 months and it is driving me nuts, feel like crying most days, feel useless and worthless. Split up with partner so single parent on benefits now and that is not how I planned it, how can anyone be proud of you when you dont feel proud of yourself. Sorry guys, just a bit down.

DLM;4691613

Congratulation's x x

Thanks
    Sorry to hear of your situation it is hard out there. When I was out of work I got really low but I started to volunteer in a charity shop. It benefited the charity, taught me new skills, got me out and mingling with people and gave me back my work ethic & really boosted my self esteem.
    I soon got a job, hope you do too soon x:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1849
      2. How to cancel Sky subscription79
      3. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!55
      4. Oil for Oak Doors56

See more discussions