Groups

Good morning to everyone on HUKD x x

Banned
    Hope you are happy and looking forward to the weekend x x

32 Comments

Good morning to you too :-D

Mornin

Good Morning DLM

Good morning!! Lovely weather here in Brum (NOT!),but I aint letting it get me down:)
    "Have a nice day!" everyone:thumbsup:

:)good morning http://i38.tinypic.com/2r3xu9d.jpg

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/9355/dogtirednickixt1.png

rubbing sleep from my eyes .... good morning :-D

G'morning DLM.

Hope you have a good day too.

Today is the first day of another long year at college... why it starts on a friday I'll never know.. it bemuses me.

murie;2897728

Good morning!! Lovely weather here in Brum (NOT!),but I aint letting it … Good morning!! Lovely weather here in Brum (NOT!),but I aint letting it get me down:)"Have a nice day!" everyone:thumbsup:

I'm just about to head to Brum, got some work to do over Chelmsley/Kinghurst way, what is the weather like?

Morning all

Good morning to you too.

good mornin xx

Good Morning everyone!

MrGrumpyman;2897776

I'm just about to head to Brum, got some work to do over … I'm just about to head to Brum, got some work to do over Chelmsley/Kinghurst way, what is the weather like?

Horrible! Its been raining no stop all morning. Have a good day whatever you do:thumbsup:

Deek43;2897863

Horrible! Its been raining no stop all morning. Have a good day … Horrible! Its been raining no stop all morning. Have a good day whatever you do:thumbsup:

lovely ta :thumbsup:

Morning everyone x

Not looking forward to the weekend if the weather is anything to go by!

I am off to Cheltenham tommorow, and we all know what happened down that neck of the woods when it rained last year!!!!

Banned

mornin!!! had a nice drive in to work today I was just about to make this thread!! lol x

good morning DLM

terrible weather. going to haven (courtesy of the sun £9.50 hols) this weekend. Presthaven in wales. we wanted to climb snowdonia, but i think it maybe a washout.

good morning ...
    Lookin forward to the weekend thanks

Morning all!

Soaking wet after my walk in! The SW is drenched!!!!!

Weekend is coming tho' so it isnt all bad news!

:-D

Forgetting my manners!

HIYA ALL!

MrGrumpyman;2897776

I'm just about to head to Brum, got some work to do over … I'm just about to head to Brum, got some work to do over Chelmsley/Kinghurst way, what is the weather like?

What can I say? Bring your wellies!!:roll:

Original Poster Banned

salder21;2897926

mornin!!! had a nice drive in to work today I was just about to make … mornin!!! had a nice drive in to work today I was just about to make this thread!! lol x

You read my mind, have a great day x x

Original Poster Banned

blackpeppa;2897963

good morning DLMterrible weather. going to haven (courtesy of the sun … good morning DLMterrible weather. going to haven (courtesy of the sun £9.50 hols) this weekend. Presthaven in wales. we wanted to climb snowdonia, but i think it maybe a washout.

I'm applying for the current sun holiday.

Hope the weather improves and have a lovely well earned rest x x

morning all! .. (too many names to mention)

Banned

Good Mornign hot stuff !

Original Poster Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2898532

Good Mornign hot stuff !

Ditto :thumbsup:

morning all, weathers pretty bad which is depressing raining all day.

Banned

DLM;2898534

Ditto :thumbsup:

Any special plans for today except for you taking salder out for a haircut :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2898573

Any special plans for today except for you taking salder out for a … Any special plans for today except for you taking salder out for a haircut :w00t:

Just helping my heartbroken friend whose eyesight is bad.

Also, the cinema at 7.30pm watching Mamma Mia with an old friend.

Banned

DLM;2898646

Just helping my heartbroken friend whose eyesight is bad.Also, the cinema … Just helping my heartbroken friend whose eyesight is bad.Also, the cinema at 7.30pm watching Mamma Mia with an old friend.

So hwo do you plan to meet me at 0830 then :w00t:

ref yor heartbroken friend I am actually begining to feel bad for her, hope she gets over her boyfriend pretty soon

...................Well that weekend didnt last long!!:-(

Good morning all:)

Had a good weekend (full weekend off) and spent it with little Daisy, was great!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      2. word association Game72944192
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963
      4. Your dream gaming set up?2658

See more discussions