Groups

Good multiplayer PS4 games suitable for a 11 year old?

Good Evening folks, I have recently been playing Starwhal with my daughter who seems to be enjoying it quite a lot. I am hoping to find some other games that are good fun & easy to pick up for us both to play so please let me know what you guys recommend, thanks.

17 Comments

Little Big Planet

Rocket league?

overcooked seems really fun. It is local mutiplayer co-op game. I was tempted. in shopto £13.85?
    Edited by: "Fi73" 6th Mar

a racing game maybe?

Original Poster

GlesgaNed

Little Big Planet

Thanks for the suggestion, we have this already.

Original Poster

Fi73

overcooked seems really fun. It is local mutiplayer co-op game. I was … overcooked seems really fun. It is local mutiplayer co-op game. I was tempted. in shopto £13.85?

Yes this is good fun, can be quite difficult though.

I've got two girls (ages 4 and 6)and they love playing co-op the Lego games and Minecraft (with or without me)

Terraria is pretty fun , minecraft , plants vs zombies garden warefare is ok , diablo 3 .....this gen isn't great for multiplayer local games with kids . Personally I get out out my old PS3 and play toy story 3 toy box mode with my kids , it's still imo the best game for kids

plants vs zombies garden warfare 2

Original Poster

NickBoyland

Rocket league?

​looks good, don't know if she'll like this but I will, thanks.

Original Poster

westcountryblue

I've got two girls (ages 4 and 6)and they love playing co-op the Lego … I've got two girls (ages 4 and 6)and they love playing co-op the Lego games and Minecraft (with or without me)

​Thanks for the suggestion, I play Minecraft a lot, not tried Lego games, I'll have to take a look at them, cheers

Original Poster

codnan

Terraria is pretty fun , minecraft , plants vs zombies garden warefare is … Terraria is pretty fun , minecraft , plants vs zombies garden warefare is ok , diablo 3 .....this gen isn't great for multiplayer local games with kids . Personally I get out out my old PS3 and play toy story 3 toy box mode with my kids , it's still imo the best game for kids

​Terraria looks good, I've downloaded the demo so we can have a go, thanks for the reply, I'll look into the others too

Original Poster

Batman52901

a racing game maybe?

​I wish she liked racing games, I loved them growing up, Mario cart, crash team racing, micro machines & mashed, kids these days (_;)

Get a Wii U, plenty of great titles. I know not ideal suggestion though.

jools19

​Terraria looks good, I've downloaded the demo so we can have a go, t … ​Terraria looks good, I've downloaded the demo so we can have a go, thanks for the reply, I'll look into the others too

Np . If you try a Lego game then try Lego marvel as me and my kids find find the normal lvls boring but Lego marvel has an open world (kind of like a kids GTA ) that you unlock after doing the first 4 lvls which is great .
    Also for a quick go tricky towers is simple but quite fun and spelunkys multiplayer again is very simple but fun for a few minutes

For the love of god buy Rayman Legends

jools19

​looks good, don't know if she'll like this but I will, thanks.

No worries - depends what types of games you both like but Stardew Valley is a Harvest Moon style game which is nice and chilled
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions