Found 10th Jan 2011
Hi all, just wondering what decent netbooks there are out there with hdmi? Cheers.

10 Comments

Alienware m11x

Original Poster

That are sub £300? and not fugly? lol

Lol there about 700+, and there good! im using one right now. You never stated you wanted one for under £300

Original Poster

Well I don't know where to start because it's hard searching for the ones with hdmi!

Well if your in a rush for one samsung do some good netbooks with hdmi, just search amazon for "netbook hdmi". But theres alot of tablets just been announced at CES in america coming out this year which might be better for what you need.

Vega tablet?? (Not as notebook I know, but has hdmi output, so might be suitable)
hotukdeals.com/dea…669

There's a huge thread in misc from someone using a sub £200 netbook to play HD media, but I've tried about 6 keywords and nothing is coming up on the first few pages - maybe someone else can help??

Original Poster

I can't find the thread either! The viewbook thing looks good but i reckon my mates would rip me to shreads with a rip off of the macbook lol
Edited by: "Pauladin91" 10th Jan 2011

Pauladin91

I can't find the thread either! The viewbook thing looks good but i … I can't find the thread either! The viewbook thing looks good but i reckon my mates would rip me to shreads with a rip off of the macbook lol

That's not a valid reason not to buy it I'll give you one though - never heard of it so It probably is pretty poor!

Original Poster

mkins99

That's not a valid reason not to buy it I'll give you one though - … That's not a valid reason not to buy it I'll give you one though - never heard of it so It probably is pretty poor!

Im still looking! Also after an ultraportable one maybe but the good deals have all expired!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. BBC4 Vietnam War65
    2. Aliexpress - To be trusted?45
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44

See more discussions