After waiting around 2 months for it to be delivered

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
25 Comments

truely awesome news

Original Poster

http://www.desktopsidebar.com/forums/uploads/post-4558-1175184808.jpg

What colour? and did you get it for a good price?

Original Poster

mikebike;3594353

What colour? and did you get it for a good price?

Black and £9500

http://www.duckytext.co.uk/i/2811/8776083068.gif

or in your car (whichever it is :))

red_dwarfer;3594381

Black and £9500

Good one:thumbsup:

and just think....... 5 seconds after its been delivered its worth around 7k.......

voted cold.

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;3594411

and just think....... 5 seconds after its been delivered its worth around … and just think....... 5 seconds after its been delivered its worth around 7k.......voted cold.

LoL - and if I got it on Monday I'd get the new VAT rate voted extra cold...ow wait...

Got a pic of what it will look like?

dotn get me wrong my first car was a brand new one, but as soon as you get it its negative equity, is it really worth it?

MinstrelMan;3594445

dotn get me wrong my first car was a brand new one, but as soon as you … dotn get me wrong my first car was a brand new one, but as soon as you get it its negative equity, is it really worth it?

Yes i agree with you in many ways but the new car smell/experience is a joy and worth the extra money as you also know that no other has driven your pride and joy:)

Original Poster

smithyp1;3594436

Got a pic of what it will look like?

http://www.nextcar.com.au/rt.i.suzuki.swift.sport.black.pool.r.r.00.60.JPG

red_dwarfer;3594488

What engine is in it?

Original Poster

mikebike;3594480

Yes i agree with you in many ways but the new car smell/experience is a … Yes i agree with you in many ways but the new car smell/experience is a joy and worth the extra money as you also know that no other has driven your pride and joy:)

Exactly!

Plus I did think about a 2nd hand one but prices are still quite high because it was only released at the end of 2006 so I'd rather pay an extra £1-2k having it brand new

fantastic ! had a dark blue swift ( just a gs ) a few years ago, wrote that one off so got a silver one now. would love one of the new ones

red_dwarfer;3594513

Exactly!Plus I did think about a 2nd hand one but prices are still quite … Exactly!Plus I did think about a 2nd hand one but prices are still quite high because it was only released at the end of 2006 so I'd rather pay an extra £1-2k having it brand new

well thats a good thing, shows you its slow to depreciate. :thumbsup:

on another note, theres no pirates on that boat in the background is there?

Original Poster

smithyp1;3594506

What engine is in it?

Only a 1.6

0-60 is around 8.6sec

The closest i've got to a brand spanking new motor is one of them "new car" smell airfreshener trees :roll:

(make sure you don't go parking it in any supermarket car parks straight away ...)

red_dwarfer;3594616

Only a 1.60-60 is around 8.6sec

Looks a cool little motor .... make sure you look after it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cassieismydoggie;3594629

The closest i've got to a brand spanking new motor is one of them "new … The closest i've got to a brand spanking new motor is one of them "new car" smell airfreshener trees :roll:(make sure you don't go parking it in any supermarket car parks straight away ...)

Ow god trust me I wont - I've had too many bad experiences parking in a huge empty car park then a woman pulls in next to me and catches her door when opening it...

red_dwarfer;3594730

Ow god trust me I wont - I've had too many bad experiences parking in a … Ow god trust me I wont - I've had too many bad experiences parking in a huge empty car park then a man pulls in next to me and catches her door when opening it...

Yeah - has happened to me lots too :roll:

Original Poster

cassieismydoggie;3594760

Yeah - has happened to me lots too :roll:

it really was a woman

and i've had 2 men crash into my car :roll:

Original Poster

cassieismydoggie;3595028

and i've had 2 men crash into my car :roll::p

Better watch out for me then BRUM BRUM

red_dwarfer;3594730

Ow god trust me I wont - I've had too many bad experiences parking in a … Ow god trust me I wont - I've had too many bad experiences parking in a huge empty car park then a woman pulls in next to me and catches her door when opening it...

sikvid.com/med…tml
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. CEX grading68
    2. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    3. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    4. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11

See more discussions