Groups

GOOD NEWS - Everyone gets 5.6 weeks from 1 April 2009

Everyone gets a minimum of 5.6 weeks Holiday from 1 April 2009 - 28 days a year

direct.gov.uk/en/…788

17 Comments

Umm, why delete the info though...if this was in deals its understandable that it was moved im afraid.

Cmon, repost and share the info

seanjames;2865406

whats.6 of a week?

Its .5 of a week with 20% extra free, now thats a deal:whistling:

pointless post as nobody reads MISC

how is that? it's one of the liveliest parts of HUKD!

wonder if that means that because Ive worked for my place so long and accrued extra hols that they will still give me more? or will i miss out :cry:

bellabonkers;2865480

wonder if that means that because Ive worked for my place so long and … wonder if that means that because Ive worked for my place so long and accrued extra hols that they will still give me more? or will i miss out :cry:

you lose out bella - after years of loyalty slaving away for your employer - you now get the same entitlement as a jumped up little shzzle who is going to kick and stamp his way to the top after just 2 years service:x

Wot u mean, no one reads misc? - Wot world u been living in?lol Everyone reads Misc.......... don't they? :oops:

Banned

They had better not.... I refuse to lower my holidays!!!!

Old news though..... has been on here a couple of times - but worthwhile for those that missed it.

Banned

bellabonkers;2865480

wonder if that means that because Ive worked for my place so long and … wonder if that means that because Ive worked for my place so long and accrued extra hols that they will still give me more? or will i miss out :cry:

Thats my view as well Bella. My AL has been increased over the years and has formed part of my annual pay award. I feel robbed!!

holly100;2865510

you lose out bella - after years of loyalty slaving away for your … you lose out bella - after years of loyalty slaving away for your employer - you now get the same entitlement as a jumped up little shzzle who is going to kick and stamp his way to the top after just 2 years service:x

Seriously? I was looking forward to gaining more come this April and now I wont stand to gain at all?
    I'm going to get my manager to clarify this with me tomorrow, not that that will do me any good. she's already been responsible for me loosing my job twice...she wont give too hoots about a few extra days!

guv;2865552

Thats my view as well Bella. My AL has been increased over the years and … Thats my view as well Bella. My AL has been increased over the years and has formed part of my annual pay award. I feel robbed!!

I sympathise Guv. It's a right kick in the teeth.

how does this affect part timers if at all does anyone know?

loupomm;2865614

how does this affect part timers if at all does anyone know?

]http//ww…pdf

thanks bella

I'll have to get a job so I can have time off! These kids have me run ragged!!!!!

Thanks for the post, I've brought it to the attention of the lady in charge of holidays. Cheers

Banned

bargainbetty;2866817

I'll have to get a job so I can have time off! These kids have me run … I'll have to get a job so I can have time off! These kids have me run ragged!!!!!

Me too :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value12
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1953
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553752
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179

See more discussions