Found 10th Nov 2017
We just need to import a few of these
‘Pretty gruesome’ link
theguardian.com/sci…rds

What could possibly go wrong ? 🦀
Community Updates
Misc
12 Comments
"They are common in coral atolls across the Indian and Pacific Oceans and can be the largest animal in their environment."

I think you mean good news seagull haters in the Indian and Pacific Oceans
Get some in Scarborough, at least you won't have to look to the skies while protecting your food.
Like op says, what could go wrong?

Plenty of squirrels in peasholm park.
Edited by: "shadey12" 10th Nov 2017
Plenty of people willing to thin their numbers, they're just not allowed. No need to break our ecosystem.
Bad news reporter,"Researcher in remote Chagos Islands says he saw crabs, previously thought to be scavengers, hunting and killing seabird." +
"The crab’s behaviour of actively hunting and killing a large, vertebrate animal has never been witnessed before and has significant implications for how the crabs may affect their island ecosystems."

And if that discovererMark Laidre spoke Ilois or one of the othert African, India or Malay dialect. They would have told him.

Just Google on the net in English as well as using different languages, it is a common sight for large crabs to catch live birds.
Edited by: "splender" 10th Nov 2017
StevenBrown27 m ago

"They are common in coral atolls across the Indian and Pacific Oceans and …"They are common in coral atolls across the Indian and Pacific Oceans and can be the largest animal in their environment."I think you mean good news seagull haters in the Indian and Pacific Oceans

"We just need to import a few of these"

not really just my little joke
32408423-GIhiq.jpg
hey if they deal with cats too i will be happy to import a few
StevenBrown10th Nov

hey if they deal with cats too i will be happy to import a few

We really do need a ban on cats being allowed to roam wild. They're the invasive predatory species responsible for the killings of nearly a million wild animals a day across the UK, and while I appreciate that some people find them cute, I don't think that really justifies the fact that we now live in a country where most adults have never even seen a hedgehog, otter, badger, or a red squirrel. We need action.
dxx5 m ago

We really do need a ban on cats being allowed to roam wild. They're the …We really do need a ban on cats being allowed to roam wild. They're the invasive predatory species responsible for the killings of nearly a million wild animals a day across the UK, and while I appreciate that some people find them cute, I don't think that really justifies the fact that we now live in a country where most adults have never even seen a hedgehog, otter, badger, or a red squirrel. We need action.

Seen 3 of those within the last 7 days.
Roadkill.
dxx29 m ago

We really do need a ban on cats being allowed to roam wild. They're the …We really do need a ban on cats being allowed to roam wild. They're the invasive predatory species responsible for the killings of nearly a million wild animals a day across the UK, and while I appreciate that some people find them cute, I don't think that really justifies the fact that we now live in a country where most adults have never even seen a hedgehog, otter, badger, or a red squirrel. We need action.

I’d say that is because people are glued to their tech these days. Where I live, you see those animals on an almost daily basis. Don’t think cats are to blame for that.

Badgers getting thinner in numbers is probably more to do with the badger cull and farmers shooting everything that gets too close to their livestock...
dxx31 m ago

I'm not sure a cat could take a badger.
shadey1232 m ago

Seen 3 of those within the last 7 days.Roadkill.

How many live ones have you seen?
2 and lots of other wildlife.
The clue to the term 'roadkill' doesn't involve cats.

ww2.rspb.org.uk/bir…nes
Edited by: "shadey12" 12th Nov 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions