Good news for us Wrestling fans, Lucha Underground Season 3 resumes in five weeks on June 1st :D

Found 12th Jan
After an absolutely awesome ending to the Mid Season Finale main event deathmatch showing early this morning (UK time), it has been announced on the official Lucha Underground twitter page @LuchaElRey that the second half of season 3 resumes in the 'Summer 2017'.

I guess it's to avoid going against WWE's Road to WrestleMania. But anyways I hope some TV channel like Challenge snaps up the rights to broadcast this epic show in the UK.

Edit - Resumes on June 1st (GMT) with the "All Night Long" LU Championship match (not saying who's champion or number one contender because spoilers). For those unfamiliar with the stipulation, the match lasts through the whole episode time, and the wrestler with the most pinfalls and submissions wins the match. Being a LU Championship match it is obviously "No DQ anything goes", and the last one in season 1 between Prince Puma and Johnny Mundo (John Morrison) was EPIC.

5 Comments

I believe it will be shown on Netflix but possibly not in the UK

Original Poster

steele771

I believe it will be shown on Netflix but possibly not in the UK

I feel guilty every time I have to watch it on watchwrestling . uno or projectfreetv . us

Original Poster

4 weeks left, the final countdown has begun!

I could never get into LU, shame because there's some great guys there.

Original Poster

season resumption update - June 1st (UK GMT).

Five weeks to go to be saved from the weekly torture of terrible booking and storylines from RAW and in some parts SmackDown.
Edited by: "hass123" 27th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771842
    2. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …4574
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…8231548
    4. Fake news1011

See more discussions