Groups

Good news for veggies...

Meat free Mars!!

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

13 Comments

[SIZE=2]At the risk of a backlash, I can't understand veggies, Why would you not want to eat meat?[/SIZE]

I know the feeling meat taste so gooooood

hmmm bacon.........................

Actually yeah, Bacon mars bars maybe?

to not eat meat is against mother natures design.

I've no problem with eating meat. I just object to being used as a cash cow (pun intended!) for an inferior product.
    Consumer power works. I will now be uying Mars bars again
    Hmmm, scrummy choc treats again!

So its NOT good news for veggies... up by ~ 1800 kcals for every bar !!

[SIZE=2]pork is banned in many religions[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]they eat thier own excretment............:giggle: [/SIZE]

right... im sure plenty of veggies would still be buying old stock which isnt "meat free" and they wont even know the difference

Meat tastes like s***, i prefer not to eat veins and flesh...would you eat a dogs or cats? So whats the difference?

Lulu'sMammy

Meat tastes like s***, i prefer not to eat veins and flesh...would you … Meat tastes like s***, i prefer not to eat veins and flesh...would you eat a dogs or cats? So whats the difference?

Exactly.
    And now I can eat mars bars with a guilt free conscience once again. :w00t:

Scribbles

I've no problem with eating meat. I just object to being used as a cash … I've no problem with eating meat. I just object to being used as a cash cow (pun intended!) for an inferior product.Consumer power works. I will now be uying Mars bars again :)Hmmm, scrummy choc treats again!

Inferior product?!?! So they've moved from a natural substance to some chemically engineered crap. Lovely.

I think we need to now start up meatymarsbars.co.uk to demand that they bring the meat ones back as they contain less chemicals which are probably bad for us...

Imagine the dilemma mars would be in if they got a bombardment of letters about that.

I ate a dog in Bosnia, never knew till afterwards and all the lads laughing at me. Wasn't bad actually

duckmagicuk2

Inferior product?!?! So they've moved from a natural substance to some … Inferior product?!?! So they've moved from a natural substance to some chemically engineered crap. Lovely.I think we need to now start up meatymarsbars.co.uk to demand that they bring the meat ones back as they contain less chemicals which are probably bad for us...Imagine the dilemma mars would be in if they got a bombardment of letters about that.

Vegetable based product is synthetic? I'd rather that than having cow stomach in my chocolate. Rennet, in whatever form, is 'synthetically' produced thru a series of exhaustive procedures from outset to end product. It is just that some end products are more ethically viable than others.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1329
      2. word association Game72744170
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892630
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial79

See more discussions