Groups

Good News.........ANYBODY?

Please post here with anything remotely good as this place is starting to get very very morbid.

PLEAAAAASEEEEEEE ANYBODY WITH ANYTHING GOOD!

133 Comments

I got a pay rise today..... yay me

i've got a footy match tomorrow and we are obviously going to win. otherwise no :thumbsup:

I'm still here!

going out tonight

Sorry :oops:

junkenstein73;6508561

wow thats wonderful !! Congratulations

Uhm, I'm 9 weeks pregnant today

dontdothatagain;6508569

awwww hun dont be sorry, everythings gonna be fine xxx

:friends:

i just won £40

also got a payrise last week (7p an hour :oops:)

thesaint;6508566

I'm still here!

OP said good news :roll:

borolad94;6508565

i've got a footy match tomorrow and we are obviously going to win. … i've got a footy match tomorrow and we are obviously going to win. otherwise no :thumbsup:

Good luck at your match xxx:-D

ClarityofMind;6508573

wow thats wonderful !! Congratulations :)Uhm, I'm 9 weeks pregnant today … wow thats wonderful !! Congratulations :)Uhm, I'm 9 weeks pregnant today

Woop!

loupomm;6508583

i just won £40also got a payrise last week (7p an hour :oops:)

Congrats :-D

choc1969;6508587

OP said good news :roll:

:giggle::lol:

ClarityofMind;6508579

awwww hun dont be sorry, everythings gonna be fine xxx :friends:

Got some stronger anti-biotics.

But alas im going for 2 blood tests and 2 urine samples.

But it will be fine.:oops:

loupomm;6508583

wow that's great!!

How did you win it?? xxxx

Congrats on the payrise too.... lol, anything helps! xx

loupomm;6508583

lol mine was 14p:-D

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;6508569

wasnt aimed your way m8, i just thought the place needed picking up.:thumbsup:

loupomm;6508583

hey me too.........Im so excited, Im not sure what to spend it all on! :w00t:

ClarityofMind;6508599

wow that's great!!How did you win it?? xxxxCongrats on the payrise … wow that's great!!How did you win it?? xxxxCongrats on the payrise too.... lol, anything helps! xx

bingo :oops:

Adam2050;6508596

Got some stronger anti-biotics.But alas im going for 2 blood tests and 2 … Got some stronger anti-biotics.But alas im going for 2 blood tests and 2 urine samples.But it will be fine.:oops:

awww Im glad you have some better antibiotics hun, you needed em xxx

At least they're taking it seriously and getting the blood tests done xxx :thumbsup:

My daughter had her teeth braces off after nearly two years and five months and she is so pleased.

junkenstein73;6508561

So how much you on now? I'm always curious to see how my income compares. Go on, you first, and be truthful.

loupomm;6508610

bingo :oops:

Hey, it's 40 quid, its cooollll !!!

YAY for bingo xxxx

bitseylango;6508609

hey me too.........Im so excited, Im not sure what to spend it all on! … hey me too.........Im so excited, Im not sure what to spend it all on! :w00t:

i know, xmas will be sooo much better :w00t::gift:

ClarityofMind;6508573

wow thats wonderful !! Congratulations :)Uhm, I'm 9 weeks pregnant today … wow thats wonderful !! Congratulations :)Uhm, I'm 9 weeks pregnant today

Didn't realise you had met micoo yet.:whistling:

Oh I have one, my head doesn't feel like its gonna explode as much today.

bluebindy123;6508618

My daughter had her teeth braces off after nearly two years and five … My daughter had her teeth braces off after nearly two years and five months and she is so pleased.

awww hun that's so great, my eldest daughter is 15 and she's been wearing her braces over two yrs too, she so cant wait to have them off, she's so impatient now xxxxx

AshleyRFC;6508625

Didn't realise you had met micoo yet.:whistling:

OMG, lol! poor Micoo, don't hang that one on him the poor love lol!!!

Glad your head is feeling better Ashley xxxx

wait i just realised how do i fix my hair for going out with only one hand :? not gonna be easy :lol:

deek72;6508621

So how much you on now? I'm always curious to see how my income compares. … So how much you on now? I'm always curious to see how my income compares. Go on, you first, and be truthful.

Not enough is all i'm saying

Its my birthday on Monday! I'm very excited

(I sound like a 3 yr old!!)

also had v plus box installed yesterday, and my new cooker :lol:

also was diagnosed with shoulder tendonitis....signed off for 2 weeks, but still gotta work...im naughty :oops:

junkenstein73;6508653

Not enough is all i'm saying

Me too.:-(

DaisyandBob;6508662

Its my birthday on Monday! I'm very excited(I sound like a 3 yr old!!)

lol, my 3 yr old couldnt type this

Congrats in advance for monday xxxx

ClarityofMind;6508611

awww Im glad you have some better antibiotics hun, you needed em xxxAt … awww Im glad you have some better antibiotics hun, you needed em xxxAt least they're taking it seriously and getting the blood tests done xxx :thumbsup:

Yeh this is the second set of, the doctor reckons I could end up being on them for life on a 3 tier rotation.

I don't drink, I don't smoke. Still my kidneys are made of plastic.

Adam2050;6508678

Yeh this is the second set of, the doctor reckons I could end up being on … Yeh this is the second set of, the doctor reckons I could end up being on them for life on a 3 tier rotation. I don't drink, I don't smoke. Still my kidneys are made of plastic.

You poor thing hun xx

I know how you feel my liver is so bad the consultant asked if I'd ever been " a drinker" ewww.

I have heard of them giving low dose antib's to stop recurrent infections... maybe it might help? xxx

I got a pay rise today as well...sees me earning 50% more than i was previously.

Also though it wasn't today i have an interview on the 20th and if i get through that a snd interview on the 22nd which will see me earning ALOT more (More than double what i was on before te 50% wage rise today)

Mod & Ed

ClarityofMind;6508573

Uhm, I'm 9 weeks pregnant today

Congratulations:thumbsup:

I'm 40+ weeks pregnant, have got over my emo tantrums of the last 2 weeks and have eaten 2 custard and 2 apple doughnuts today with no feelings of guilt:-D

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6508573

congrats:thumbsup:

will there be a thread on here naming and shaming the hukd father?:whistling:

wishihadadonkey;6508708

Congratulations:thumbsup:I'm 40+ weeks pregnant, have got over my emo … Congratulations:thumbsup:I'm 40+ weeks pregnant, have got over my emo tantrums of the last 2 weeks and have eaten 2 custard and 2 apple doughnuts today with no feelings of guilt:-D

40? :w00t:

wishihadadonkey;6508708

Congratulations:thumbsup:I'm 40+ weeks pregnant, have got over my emo … Congratulations:thumbsup:I'm 40+ weeks pregnant, have got over my emo tantrums of the last 2 weeks and have eaten 2 custard and 2 apple doughnuts today with no feelings of guilt:-D

Cant wait, we get to see another baby pic then soon, Mum2's boy Ciaran is soooooooooooo gorgeous xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions