15 Comments

goodnight

Please complete form for HR....lol

http://www.nwtr.co.uk/images/Max%20Card.gif

StevenA2000_uk;3903698

Please complete form for HR....lol

hey steve :giggle:
is that you in your avi :? :giggle:

Night night! :), I'm busy cooking vol-au-vont cases for my little lads birthday party tomorrow... could be a long night!! :?

dmh77;3903708

Night night! :), I'm busy cooking vol-au-vont cases for my little lads … Night night! :), I'm busy cooking vol-au-vont cases for my little lads birthday party tomorrow... could be a long night!! :?

awwww hope he has a fab birthday hun xxx what a day to give birth on lol

lyndsbowes;3903703

hey steve :giggle:is that you in your avi :? :giggle:

lol...If that was me in my avi, do you think I'd be spending time on here?

..and if I looked like that I'd never need anything else in the world :w00t:

morning all!

Nite/morning all. I'm off to bed. Mr. Daniels Old No.7 Brand went down far too well tonight. Damn that 3L bottle.

StevenA2000_uk;3903727

lol...If that was me in my avi, do you think I'd be spending time on … lol...If that was me in my avi, do you think I'd be spending time on here? ..and if I looked like that I'd never need anything else in the world :w00t:

loooooooool yeah i remembered you saying summit like that in a prev post lol

acecatcher3;3903728

morning all!

morning/ night ace

lyndsbowes;3903714

awwww hope he has a fab birthday hun xxx what a day to give birth on lol

Thanks hun! X He will! :thumbsup:

I could live with the day.... if only it hadn't been in the car....... :thinking::?

dmh77;3903796

Thanks hun! X He will! :thumbsup:I could live with the day.... if only it … Thanks hun! X He will! :thumbsup:I could live with the day.... if only it hadn't been in the car....... :thinking::?

OMG..... you gave birth in the car :? what an extra special day to remember for the rest of your life

lyndsbowes;3903801

OMG..... you gave birth in the car :? what an extra special day to … OMG..... you gave birth in the car :? what an extra special day to remember for the rest of your life

It was an accident.... I didn't mean too....... :whistling::oops:

dmh77;3903814

It was an accident.... I didn't mean too....... :whistling::oops:

:giggle:
well i'm off to bed now hunny...... miss our late night chats..... damn having to be in work early :x lol........ night night hun..... hope you all have a fab day xxx

lyndsbowes;3903816

:giggle: well i'm off to bed now hunny...... miss our late night … :giggle: well i'm off to bed now hunny...... miss our late night chats..... damn having to be in work early :x lol........ night night hun..... hope you all have a fab day xxx

LOL... does 3am not qualify as a late chat? :-D

I'm blowing up helium balloons now.... hope the gas runs out before the balloons... I'm a big kid... you can imagine!!!! :w00t:

*squeak* Night!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522875
    2. Add one, leave one game54415445
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming46
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769494

See more discussions