Good oils & masks for female hair

Found 21st Jun
Anyone recommend oils or masks for female hair to help it get stronger and longer ( in length)..
No pills or drugs...
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
Castrol gtx they say it goes on and on
psychobitchfromhell1 h, 4 m ago

This to go with the beard? …This to go with the beard? https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/can-anyone-recommend-beard-growing-oil-2937493

Hahahaha no you’ve got a good memory though
Bandicoot1 h, 37 m ago

Castrol gtx they say it goes on and on

You actually made me google that ffs
Moroccan oil.
The genuine stuff, don’t buy it from eBay.
sicklysweet53 s ago

Moroccan oil. The genuine stuff, don’t buy it from eBay.

Thank god someone actually suggested something valid.
Thank you
Merry0005 m ago

Thank god someone actually suggested something valid. Thank you

It’s an amazing product.

Expensive but very very good.
Castor oil is really good for hair plus it's cooling to your scalp. Use overnight and shower in the morning. Coconut oil is also very good use in the same way
lush have a good range to choose from, no chemicals and products are not tested on animals. they are pricey but they will work if u stick to it. go on youtube and look for how to make at home remedies for stronger thicker hair.

there’s one video about using apple cider vinegar, eggs, mayonnaise and honey for your hair lol. just find what’s best for u to be honest and with natural ingredients nothing goes wrong.
adhkarzf6 m ago

Castor oil is really good for hair plus it's cooling to your scalp. Use …Castor oil is really good for hair plus it's cooling to your scalp. Use overnight and shower in the morning. Coconut oil is also very good use in the same way

You mean regular coconut oil? Like ktc one
trivium5 m ago

lush have a good range to choose from, no chemicals and products are not …lush have a good range to choose from, no chemicals and products are not tested on animals. they are pricey but they will work if u stick to it. go on youtube and look for how to make at home remedies for stronger thicker hair. there’s one video about using apple cider vinegar, eggs, mayonnaise and honey for your hair lol. just find what’s best for u to be honest and with natural ingredients nothing goes wrong.

Ewww mayo
psychobitchfromhell1 h, 23 m ago

This to go with the beard? …This to go with the beard? https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/can-anyone-recommend-beard-growing-oil-2937493

To be fair even female trolls have beards.
Merry00020 m ago

You mean regular coconut oil? Like ktc one

No i use organic virgin coconut oil but i guess you could use the ktc one. If i was going that route I'd rather get an asian hair oil like parachute.

And don't knock the mayo hair mask its very nourishing for your hair.

Also trimming the ends of your hair will encourage growth too.
adhkarzf5 m ago

No i use organic virgin coconut oil but i guess you could use the ktc one. …No i use organic virgin coconut oil but i guess you could use the ktc one. If i was going that route I'd rather get an asian hair oil like parachute.And don't knock the mayo hair mask its very nourishing for your hair. Also trimming the ends of your hair will encourage growth too.

Oh ok.
Thanks a lot
CRISPR its the only way to make your hair grow faster and stronger

PS> you need to find something that has evidence it works, not personal statements. As someone above said it works if you stick to it... of course it will because you actually took great care and time when looking after your hair, it literally has nothing to do with a product. Might as well say thoughts and prayers works a treat (exctept when it doesnt)
Edited by: "mattsk" 22nd Jun
Argan oil
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants