Expired

Good old Jeremy.

Found 26th Feb
Just as it seemed we were doomed Mr Corbyn has come to the rescue and has put forward a Brexit plan that will make our country great again 🤔🤔🤔
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Uranus26th Feb

Mate, are you the lefty version of that Graham guy?

His grace has entered the topic.

Corbyn is a compulsive liar, typical Communist opportunistic failure.

I had a great deal of respect for the guy at the beginning but the constant lies, u-turns and bawling has written him off even as leader of the opposition. He is a busted flush surrounded by people even more incompetent than he is. Would you really want Dianne Abbott in control of anything? She is a disgrace. John MacDonald is a true threat to democracy and I can't name anyone else. The Labour party has become a non-entity, unelectable, standing for nothing for more than 5 minutes.

Of course they roll out their multi-millionaire supports who call for everything to be shared equally but not their cash obviously!

Not to worry the Tony "Butcher of Baghdad" Blair is back on the case. I would rather have Himmler backing the cause.
You mean he's changed his mind again?

He'll be telling students that they won't have to pay tuition fees next....
33336912-zJTVA.jpg
Phew thanks OP, I think it has been 3 days without a Brexit post I was getting anxious.

33337033-rHBDR.jpg
96 Comments
33336833-s04gm.jpg
33336912-zJTVA.jpg
You mean he's changed his mind again?

He'll be telling students that they won't have to pay tuition fees next....
Uranus26th Feb

Lol.
SJHan10 m ago

You mean he's changed his mind again?He'll be telling students that they …You mean he's changed his mind again?He'll be telling students that they won't have to pay tuition fees next....

He's being a politician in charge of a party and doing things that were alien to him when he was on the back benches... Blair will be proud of Corbyn's speech today. Corbyn doesn't believe what he said today. He knows it has no chance of ever happening. He is in the headlines and has kicked his principles in the long grass as it makes May's job harder.
Phew thanks OP, I think it has been 3 days without a Brexit post I was getting anxious.

33337033-rHBDR.jpg
Uranus26th Feb

His grace has entered the topic.

Corbyn is a compulsive liar, typical Communist opportunistic failure.

I had a great deal of respect for the guy at the beginning but the constant lies, u-turns and bawling has written him off even as leader of the opposition. He is a busted flush surrounded by people even more incompetent than he is. Would you really want Dianne Abbott in control of anything? She is a disgrace. John MacDonald is a true threat to democracy and I can't name anyone else. The Labour party has become a non-entity, unelectable, standing for nothing for more than 5 minutes.

Of course they roll out their multi-millionaire supports who call for everything to be shared equally but not their cash obviously!

Not to worry the Tony "Butcher of Baghdad" Blair is back on the case. I would rather have Himmler backing the cause.
It's easy to promise the world when you're the opposition with no real chance of getting elected, He's a dreamer.
.MUFC.51 m ago

It's easy to promise the world when you're the opposition with no real …It's easy to promise the world when you're the opposition with no real chance of getting elected, He's a dreamer.

Player 2 has entered the building.
deleted265520
Graham19797 h, 50 m ago

"He is a busted flush surrounded by people even more incompetent than he …"He is a busted flush surrounded by people even more incompetent than he is" "and I can't name anyone else."

If you're going to make statements such as he is surrounded by idiots but fail to name anyone other than Abbott or Mcdonald then I really don't think you should be speaking on the matter.

Maybe because the mainstream rags you get your info from have a vendetta against Corbyn, Abbott & Mcdonald and you don't have the ability to look elsewhere for less bias journalism?

Also, Corbyn is not this massive communist threat. If he genuinely had viable links to the IRA and the Soviets during the Cold War (other than attempting to broker peace) I think he would've been jailed decades ago and would've had a huge case against him made by numerous international security agencies.

The man must be some sort of genius. Plotting with Soviet spies from a secret lair in his allotment shed
Edited by: "deleted265520" 27th Feb
Trade deals with zero votes, sounds perfect. Lets all sing 'Oh Jeremy Cor-byn'...yay, three cheers for the dream team!
DT8927th Feb

If you're going to make statements such as he is surrounded by idiots but …If you're going to make statements such as he is surrounded by idiots but fail to name anyone other than Abbott or Mcdonald then I really don't think you should be speaking on the matter.Maybe because the mainstream rags you get your info from have a vendetta against Corbyn, Abbott & Mcdonald and you don't have the ability to look elsewhere for less bias journalism?

Unless you're a staunch Corbynista, Labour supporter or around politics it's doubtful you'd know any other Labour MP. Corbyn is very shrewd only allowing a particular few Labour MP's to voice his agenda and rhetoric to the general public. This prevents any mistakes or errors to be picked up by the Newspapers or Press. Don't forget many of the mainstream centre New Labour MPs have also turned their back on being in his shadow cabinet, or have only recently been elected to that position and don't have the experience.

Concerning the vendetta against Corbyn, and Abbot in particular could it be that they've questions needed to be answered? Why were the two MP's travelling around the Eastern Europe (Soviet Bloc) in the Seventies and Eighties at the height of the Cold War? So you honestly believe that he is totally innocent? I'm not implying or saying he is a spy, but his ties with many of the questionable institutions and his prior anti-establishment doesn't sit well with most of the electorate, including myself.
DT8927th Feb

If you're going to make statements such as he is surrounded by idiots but …If you're going to make statements such as he is surrounded by idiots but fail to name anyone other than Abbott or Mcdonald then I really don't think you should be speaking on the matter.Maybe because the mainstream rags you get your info from have a vendetta against Corbyn, Abbott & Mcdonald and you don't have the ability to look elsewhere for less bias journalism?Also, Corbyn is not this massive communist threat. If he genuinely had viable links to the IRA and the Soviets during the Cold War (other than attempting to broker peace) I think he would've been jailed decades ago and would've had a huge case against him made by numerous international security agencies.The man must be some sort of genius. Plotting with Soviet spies from a secret lair in his allotment shed

yeah c'mon Abbott and MacDonald are admittedly idiots but Jeremy has only given them his most important posts. He has links to IRA, Iran and was a supporter of the Soviet dream.

His quote...

If there are two areas where I think grave mistakes were made by the Soviet Union, it was the inability of the system to recognise the importance of the national question and the way in which the Communist Party of the Soviet Union became an extremely elitist body.

Yes oh and Jeremy forgot the torture of anyone in Soviet Union who dared to speak negatively about the regime!!

Torture was widely practiced by the brutal Soviet secret police during the Stalinism era to extract (often false) confessions from suspects often called enemies of the people. One of the most prevalent and effective types of torture was sleep deprivation, nicknamed "conveyor" due to interrogators replacing one another to keep the inmate from sleeping. The use of torture was authorized by the Central Committee of the Communist Party and personally by Joseph Stalin. During the Doctor's Plot, Stalin ordered falsely accused physicians to be tortured "to death"

Oh yes Jeremy no mention of the harsh suppression of religious freedom in Soviet Union.

The state advocated the destruction of religion, and it officially pronounced religious beliefs to be superstitious and backward. The Communist Party destroyed churches, mosques and Buddhist temples, ridiculed, harassed, incarcerated and executed religious leaders, flooded the schools and media with anti-religious teachings, and it introduced a belief system called "scientific atheism," with its own rituals, promises and proselytizer. The total number of Christian victims under the Soviet regime has been estimated to range between 14-22 million.
DT8927th Feb

If you're going to make statements such as he is surrounded by idiots but …If you're going to make statements such as he is surrounded by idiots but fail to name anyone other than Abbott or Mcdonald then I really don't think you should be speaking on the matter.Maybe because the mainstream rags you get your info from have a vendetta against Corbyn, Abbott & Mcdonald and you don't have the ability to look elsewhere for less bias journalism?Also, Corbyn is not this massive communist threat. If he genuinely had viable links to the IRA and the Soviets during the Cold War (other than attempting to broker peace) I think he would've been jailed decades ago and would've had a huge case against him made by numerous international security agencies.The man must be some sort of genius. Plotting with Soviet spies from a secret lair in his allotment shed

The problem is DT, if you're critical of anyone specific in his cabinet you're accused of hating minorities or women if they fall in those categories. However I think Gardiner and Thornberry are entertaining as a starter, and for balance.
Jeremy Corbyn will say (promise) anything to win the affection of future voters. He did this with students during the General Election, but soon double-talked his way out of the promise he made. The Labour Party under Corbyn is laughable. If he were to become PM, he will drag this country down. So, yes, he will continue with his promises, knowing full well that he cannot keep them and will simple rearrange the words to make it like he did not actually mean them.
shadey1219 m ago

The problem is DT, if you're critical of anyone specific in his cabinet …The problem is DT, if you're critical of anyone specific in his cabinet you're accused of hating minorities or women if they fall in those categories. However I think Gardiner and Thornberry are entertaining as a starter, and for balance.

I would also offer Richard Burgon and Angela Rayner. Dawn Butler and Kate Osamor may also be legitimate, but rather too controversial, to add. The simple truth is that Jeremy was left scratching around for literally anyone prepared to serve in the Shadow Cabinet following the resignation or refusal of so many experienced Labour MPs in his endless reshuffles in his first 18 months as leader.
His comments are as nonsensical as the brexiters. Both want to have their cake and eat it too when it comes to access to the EU.

His problem is that he would be even worse for the UK economy. The Tories have abandoned trying to reduce the deficit because of the disastrous impact of brexit and yet he'd still manage to be a bigger threat.

Labour need to grow up and stop playing student politics to offer a real alternative to the Tories. Move back to the centre ground, follow the playbook established by Blair and actually win an election from the middle ground.
Predikuesi21 m ago

Jeremy Corbyn will say (promise) anything to win the affection of future …Jeremy Corbyn will say (promise) anything to win the affection of future voters. He did this with students during the General Election, but soon double-talked his way out of the promise he made. The Labour Party under Corbyn is laughable. If he were to become PM, he will drag this country down. So, yes, he will continue with his promises, knowing full well that he cannot keep them and will simple rearrange the words to make it like he did not actually mean them.

And the Tories are any different? Brexiters didn't promise a bright new tomorrow based on lies?

Corbyn is a joke but so is May.

FYI even May has acknowledged that university fees have failed to so what they were supposed to hence the review.
davewave58 m ago

yeah c'mon Abbott and MacDonald are admittedly idiots but Jeremy has only …yeah c'mon Abbott and MacDonald are admittedly idiots but Jeremy has only given them his most important posts. He has links to IRA, Iran and was a supporter of the Soviet dream.

I always wondered how he managed to get security clearance to work in the house of commons.

I wanted to submit one member of staff for SC vetting so he could work on a govt project and was told immediately that it wasn't worth the fee as he would be rejected immediately simply for having a Russian wife.

Yet Corbyn, who has more dodgy buddies than the average African dictator gets his pass. I do hope that the security services have a close eye on him.
RonChew2 m ago

This sort of thread is, to coin a phrase, like a red rag to a sheep. Just …This sort of thread is, to coin a phrase, like a red rag to a sheep. Just mention the word 'Corbyn' and all the right wing frothers start quoting their favourite pieces of Daily Mail fiction.

Cringe.
Saturn3 m ago

Cringe.

And on the subject of sheep...
RonChew2 m ago

Cringe.
RonChew10 m ago

This sort of thread is, to coin a phrase, like a red rag to a sheep. Just …This sort of thread is, to coin a phrase, like a red rag to a sheep. Just mention the word 'Corbyn' and all the right wing frothers start quoting their favourite pieces of Daily Mail fiction.

33338183-JaQJ4.jpg
DKLS18 m ago

I always wondered how he managed to get security clearance to work in the …I always wondered how he managed to get security clearance to work in the house of commons.I wanted to submit one member of staff for SC vetting so he could work on a govt project and was told immediately that it wasn't worth the fee as he would be rejected immediately simply for having a Russian wife.Yet Corbyn, who has more dodgy buddies than the average African dictator gets his pass. I do hope that the security services have a close eye on him.

Unbelievable
RonChew12 m ago

I'd say ignore him and he'll get the message... But no, he'll still be creeping round the bushes begging for attention.
RonChew21 m ago

You seem to mention the daily mail in a lot of your comments Ron, is it an obsession or are you getting some incentive for publicising them?
shadey124 m ago

You seem to mention the daily mail in a lot of your comments Ron, is it an …You seem to mention the daily mail in a lot of your comments Ron, is it an obsession or are you getting some incentive for publicising them?

He doth protest too much, methinks.

He's a secret Daily Mail reader, I bet. Well, someone has to read it I suppose.
DKLS1 m ago

ECT not working again?

My suspension of disbelief struggles under the weight of your fictions.
HotEnglishAndWelshDeals11 m ago

I'd say ignore him and he'll get the message... But no, he'll still be …I'd say ignore him and he'll get the message... But no, he'll still be creeping round the bushes begging for attention.

33338276-sQZZP.jpgI can't believe YOU typed that phrase to Ron.
Comedy value 10 out of 10.
The problem is that however stupid or naive Corbyn and the opposition are, the government are as bad if not worse.

Boris comes out and compares the border situation in Ireland to the one between Camden and Westminster. We're living in an age of stupidity within government
Corbyn's ability to unite Brexiteers and Remainers is quite impressive, even if it's only in their joint hatred towards him.

A man (in the looser tense), who all his life has been anti establishment and anti EU, up until the opportunity comes along to pick up a vote or two then switches viewpoint.

Corbyn tries to promise all things to all people. Only a fool would believe in anything he says.
Dilithium4 m ago

Corbyn's ability to unite Brexiteers and Remainers is quite impressive, …Corbyn's ability to unite Brexiteers and Remainers is quite impressive, even if it's only in their joint hatred towards him.A man (in the looser tense), who all his life has been anti establishment and anti EU, up until the opportunity comes along to pick up a vote or two then switches viewpoint. Corbyn tries to promise all things to all people. Only a fool would believe in anything he says.

The irony of brexiters accusing others of "promising all things to all people" when brexit was based on fairytales of having one's cake and eating it is quite something.

Moaning about Corbyn's fantasies whilst you hold tight to your own is quite a staggering amount of brass.

We will never get as beneficial a deal to the economy that we have as a member of the single market. But I'm happy to see Brits suffer to be proven correct.
HotEnglishAndWelshDeals9 m ago

The irony of brexiters accusing others of "promising all things to all …The irony of brexiters accusing others of "promising all things to all people" when brexit was based on fairytales of having one's cake and eating it is quite something.Moaning about Corbyn's fantasies whilst you hold tight to your own is quite a staggering amount of brass.We will never get as beneficial a deal to the economy that we have as a member of the single market. But I'm happy to see Brits suffer to be proven correct.

Fantasies?

Immigration... Falling.

House Prices... Falling.(slowly.

Unemployment... Falling.

Wages... Rising.

Stock Markets... Rising.

Hopes for the future.. Rising.

HEaWDs.... Still in denial.
Dilithium8 m ago

Fantasies?Immigration... Falling.House Prices... …Fantasies?Immigration... Falling.House Prices... Falling.(slowly.Unemployment... Falling.Wages... Rising.Stock Markets... Rising.Hopes for the future.. Rising.HEaWDs.... Still in denial.

Cost of living... Rising
Wages....stagnating
Deficit spending....rising
NHS nurse numbers....struggling

The fact that you didn't have hope for your future will not change if we leave the EU. I look forward to people who thought they'd get a chance to buy a home or a better paying job because immigration fell slightly realising that.
A meaningful Brexit is dead in the water, JC is playing a clever game, he’s tapping into the Anti-Brexit sentiment while knowing full well Pro-Brexit Labour voters (like myself) will still vote for him regardless purely down to party loyalty.

He’s doing exactly as he should, as opposition leader he’s opposing the government and inflicting as much damage as he can. The Conservatives have no plan, they never have and never will have with the party as split as it is with a weak lightning rod leader in place. Brexit is a mess, it’s doomed and has been entirely ruined by the Conservatives civil war over the past year, a wasted opportunity that could have seen this country flourish. In my opinion as they are, the Conservatives are far more of a threat to this country than commie Corbyn’s Labour ever could be. They’re power mad and will sacrifice almost anything to stay in office, their N.Ireland stance and the £1 billion DUP bribe is a good example, putting the GFA at risk, empowering the DUP it’s basically killed of power sharing and that’s just one example.
Dilithium was the chap who thought it was weally really unfair that people could own second homes wasn't he? Wanted to tax buy to letters punitively because it just wasn't fair and was going to stomp his feet if he didn't get his way.

The politics of envy there. Rather than pulling himself up, wants to drag others down. Sa
freakstyler4 m ago

A meaningful Brexit is dead in the water, JC is playing a clever game, …A meaningful Brexit is dead in the water, JC is playing a clever game, he’s tapping into the Anti-Brexit sentiment while knowing full well Pro-Brexit Labour voters (like myself) will still vote for him regardless purely down to party loyalty. He’s doing exactly as he should, as opposition leader he’s opposing the government and inflicting as much damage as he can. The Conservatives have no plan, they never have and never will have with the party as split as it is with a weak lightning rod leader in place. Brexit is a mess, it’s doomed and has been entirely ruined by the Conservatives civil war over the past year, a wasted opportunity that could have seen this country flourish. In my opinion as they are, the Conservatives are far more of a threat to this country than commie Corbyn’s Labour ever could be. They’re power mad and will sacrifice almost anything to stay in office, their N.Ireland stance and the £1 billion DUP bribe is a good example, putting the GFA at risk, empowering the DUP it’s basically killed of power sharing and that’s just one example.

The country will never flourish in the way you want it to just like no developed nation will. There will always be winners and losers.

Your job is to take one of the many opportunities this country provides and make sure your own family's life flourishes.

People expect everything handed to them on a plate and if they don't get it, or if someone else does better and can afford things like second homes, then they become angry and bitter.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants