Good online quizzes

Posted 23rd Mar
Hi - my 78yo mum is isolating on her own in London. We’re keeping in touch by video so she can speak to her granddaughter, but I thought it’d be a nice idea to do some quizzes with her (she loves Who Wants to be a Millionaire), so she’d enjoy that and it would help her pass the time. Any ideas of good online resources? Many thanks
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Has she got a tablet? My mam always plays puzzle games on there, just pop into the store search free and theres loads. Found her a crossword one the other day.
Cheese or card games are also popular
I know it’s not strictly a quiz, but I always find my self on solitr.com if I’m bored. It’s got solitaire, sudoku and a couple of others that you can play
Toon_army23/03/2020 18:42

Has she got a tablet? My mam always plays puzzle games on there, just pop …Has she got a tablet? My mam always plays puzzle games on there, just pop into the store search free and theres loads. Found her a crossword one the other day.Cheese or card games are also popular

Hi mate, she has a kindle and likes playing cards on there. Not very technically minded!
VSY123/03/2020 18:43

I know it’s not strictly a quiz, but I always find my self on solitr.com i …I know it’s not strictly a quiz, but I always find my self on solitr.com if I’m bored. It’s got solitaire, sudoku and a couple of others that you can play

Many thanks
Ianaf7223/03/2020 19:01

Hi mate, she has a kindle and likes playing cards on there. Not very …Hi mate, she has a kindle and likes playing cards on there. Not very technically minded!

Do Kindle work the same as other tablets? I just bought my mam a Galaxy TAB, shes had it around 3 years now so it's nothing fancy but shes always downloading stupid games from the store, you can search puzzle games.
My mams 65 and really not technically minded, she struggles to open Netflix even though she has a button on her remote saying Netflix
loads of really good free quizzes here covering both General Knowledge and quite specific stuff
businessballs.com/quiz/

but you might have to become quiz master if your mum is not so hot technically - unsure whether there are many multi-choice Q and A but I'm sure you will be able to adapt to be a bit like WW2BAM
Toon_army23/03/2020 19:06

Do Kindle work the same as other tablets? I just bought my mam a Galaxy …Do Kindle work the same as other tablets? I just bought my mam a Galaxy TAB, shes had it around 3 years now so it's nothing fancy but shes always downloading stupid games from the store, you can search puzzle games.My mams 65 and really not technically minded, she struggles to open Netflix even though she has a button on her remote saying Netflix

My mum doesn’t even have internet, so I’d have to talk her through using her mobile as a hot spot to download...
tardytortoise23/03/2020 20:06

loads of really good free quizzes here covering both General Knowledge and …loads of really good free quizzes here covering both General Knowledge and quite specific stuffhttps://www.businessballs.com/quiz/but you might have to become quiz master if your mum is not so hot technically - unsure whether there are many multi-choice Q and A but I'm sure you will be able to adapt to be a bit like WW2BAM

Nice one, thanks Tardy 🏻
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants