Good pdf creator/editor needed for uni

Posted 12th Jun 2020
Anyone have any recommendations I can try ?

Need to send my assignments in as a pdf file and have been using free software I found on Microsoft store and they’re quite . I have to hand write, scan and add some text to it afterwords. Cheers .
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
<< PDF Xchange Editor portable >> works fine on a W10 desktop, and as the name implies does not require installation; can even run it from a pendrive.
AndyRoyd12/06/2020 18:19

<< PDF Xchange Editor portable >> works fine on a W10 desktop, and as the …<< PDF Xchange Editor portable >> works fine on a W10 desktop, and as the name implies does not require installation; can even run it from a pendrive.

Cheers I’ll give it a try
You can directly save to a pdf file in most applications these days. Another option is "print to pdf" which is now a default printer in Windows. A combination of OneNote + Office Lens + MS Word should help you combine all media.
If you have a good camera on your phone you could try Adobe Scan:PDF Scanner in the app store, unsure if you can edit or write on afterwards, though.
bozo00712/06/2020 18:22

You can directly save to a pdf file in most applications these days. …You can directly save to a pdf file in most applications these days. Another option is "print to pdf" which is now a default printer in Windows. A combination of OneNote + Office Lens + MS Word should help you combine all media.

^^easiest method for windows, or is using a Mac just use Preview.
Post a comment
@
    Text