Good phone for an ok price with dual sim recommendations?

Found 3rd Mar
Dear all,
my significant other need a new phone and we have two criteria: dual sim, and good price for what you get(preferably, up to 300 quid, but if there are options that are significantly better we are open to them)
Thank you in advance!
Community Updates
AskPhones
8 Comments
I bought an LG V10 middle of last year for £180. Not the newest but a good phone (bootloop issues aside, I've had no problems).
5.7 screen, dual sim and an sd card slot. The best camera I've ever had on a phone.
Currently on Ebay for less than £150.
I got the Xiaomi A1 from GB even though it's Chinese I'm very happy with it and only cost around 190 so not too badly priced
Wondamobile.com (had no problems with shipping of dual sim note 8 256gb, returning was an issue as post office refused because they had battery. But then they dropped and thankfully I have Yorkshire Signature account with mobile phone insurance)
Huawei phones have 2 slots but you'd have yo sacrifice the sd slot!
I bought the Nokia 8 from cex pre owned for £300. It's a fantastic android phone. Absolutely mint condition as well.
Lenovo P2.
oliverkennedy109 h, 18 m ago

I got the Xiaomi A1 from GB even though it's Chinese I'm very happy with …I got the Xiaomi A1 from GB even though it's Chinese I'm very happy with it and only cost around 190 so not too badly priced

+1 for the Xiaomi MI A1. Excellent phone for the money they can be bought for £160-£165.
i personally have Lenovo P2 as well, but it's huge and clumsy. The phone I'm searching for now if for my better half. we bought Nokia 6 today, but it's a hybrid dual sim. so either dual sim or a sim with an SD card. We are rather pissed as nobody told this to us.

any advices on the phones up to 5,5 (preferably smaller) screens with actual dual sim, at least 16gb of internal storage and an a dedicated Sd card slot?
My better half was looking at BQ phones. any opinions?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants