Good place to buy headphones

4 replies
Found 5th May 2011
Hi,

Im trying to find a reputable place to buy some sennheiser PMX 80 sport headphones.

They are on playtrade with a company called "dealhunters", which doesnt fill me with confidence, and on amazon with a company called "expressdelivery50" or something similar.

Has anyone had any experience with these sellers, they are only £13 on playtrade, but im afraid they could be fakes? Or know of somewhere else i can get them?

Thanks

Adam

5 Comments

My Tesco in Cambridgeshire has some very good deals on Sennheiser headphones at the moment. Not sure on the small ones (although many were on offer) but PXC250's were £50.53. That is a good price as they are £71.56 at Amazon!

Original Poster

thanks,

my local tescos (which is actually really big) never has any good deals on.. ever! Only thing ive ever bought from it has been a hard drive, even that was tesco direct

adamski88

thanks,my local tescos (which is actually really big) never has any good … thanks,my local tescos (which is actually really big) never has any good deals on.. ever! Only thing ive ever bought from it has been a hard drive, even that was tesco direct

Will try and remember to look tomorrow and see if they have what you are after. Just changed £100 worth of clubcard vouchers their tonight into £200 worth of coupons! Can't use them on headphones though unfortunately but looking at other items. Changed £230 online yesterday and bought a Nikon D3100 18-55VR which I'll be selling on Ebay for about £430.
If you know anyone that wants a Samsung Blu-Ray player then Tesco have the Samsung BD-C5500 player for £99.97. Nothing remarkable until you see it has 3000 clubcard points which are worth £30 in vouchers. That is worth £90 in deals or £60 when they do the next double up offer!
Makes you think doesn't it!

Original Poster

Thanks thats nice of you!

U probably wont believe it, but i dont even have a clubcard! For some reason ive always found myself using sainsburys or never really buying from tesco direct.

Think i mite change over tho, as ive heard alot recently from family etc about the type of point conversions youve mentioned.

Tesco do the sennheiser-adidas ones for a decent price (blatently a bit overpriced because of being sennheiser and adidas but they get good reviews) so i think ill be going round 2moro to get myself a clubcard!

If i get a temporary one, will i be able to register it online and recieve any clubcard points from buying the headphones?

I don't know if these are the ones but £20 on amazon amazon.co.uk/-/d…J34?
Edited by moderator: "May 06, 2011 13:13" 6th May 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop11
    2. Windows 7 reactivation57
    3. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?69
    4. Wireless earphones46

See more discussions