Groups

Good place to buy toiletries online?

I currently buy almost everything online except clothes, food and toiletries. I'm thinking if I buy the latter online in bulk it could work out worthwhile even taking into account postage costs if prices are cheaper than in shops.

Can anyone recommend any?

6 Comments

if you mean premium branded stuff like bed head lookfantastic.com is great. If its just you usual lynx etc buy in bulk when on bogof's in the supermaket

[url]www.directcosmetics.co.uk[/url] give them a try sometimes have some great deals.

Banned

I'm an Avon rep and get most of my cosmetics etc... for free

If you are interested in becoming a rep, pm me

Original Poster

Just the usual stuff, but it's mostly razor blades (Mach 3) and Nivia shaving balm I had in mind.

Banned

PoisonJam;2580607

Just the usual stuff, but it's mostly razor blades (Mach 3) and Nivia … Just the usual stuff, but it's mostly razor blades (Mach 3) and Nivia shaving balm I had in mind.

Try Tesco's or asda on-line

DLM beat me to it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826364
      2. love affairs1338
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1214
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861344

See more discussions