Groups

Good place to buy vinyl LP's?!

Hi,

I don't have a vinyl player, just interested in the sleeves (if thats what they're called?). Was brought some frames for Christmas that are made for vinyl covers so want to get a couple of my favourite albums on vinyl.

They all seem around the £15 mark though. Any idea's? Thanks

11 Comments

Boot sales.

I've got a 3 Degrees album sleeve if you're interested

g1bbuk

Boot sales.

+1
    usually plenty at them

You mean you don't have a record player - its not a vinyl player X) God I feel old. I kept my old hifi along with all my old vinyl LPs and singles and they get dragged out every once in a while much to the distaste of my kids! I'd say have a look at boot sales too, or ebay maybe?

I got a bunch of LPs at a local Salvation Army shop. They were mostly under £1.

Shop Finder

Original Poster

kaks26

You mean you don't have a record player - its not a vinyl player X) God I … You mean you don't have a record player - its not a vinyl player X) God I feel old. I kept my old hifi along with all my old vinyl LPs and singles and they get dragged out every once in a while much to the distaste of my kids! I'd say have a look at boot sales too, or ebay maybe?

lol sorry, I'm not down with the lingo! eBay is more expensive than Amazon amazigly. I can remeber my mum having a "record player" when I was young but it broke after I tried some disc scratching. Didn't know that it damaged them at the time!

Haha - this is actually making me feel ancient (like them old grannies who used to dig out the old 78s for the gramaphone lol). Actually my records weren't THAT old - mostly from the 80s like Depeche Mode, ABC, Spandau Ballet and New Order etc, plus a few 70s like the Bay City Rollers and the Police. Probably not worth anything but they bring back a lot of great memories, scratches an all X)

Hard to Find Records
    Discogs (people list things for sale there)

Browni

Hard to Find RecordsDiscogs (people list things for sale there)

this

Discogs and eBay, I'd avoid hard to find personally. If your lucky somebody might have a cheap copy on Discogs which is battered but the sleeve is okay, most people wouldn't be interested so it might be cheap...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831328
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism813
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846228
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6561254

See more discussions